3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
They posted this on their Patreon just recently:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe exactly 0 of that whole rambling.
He was just looking for an excuse.
7 months for one short scene with no new CG and I am supposed to believe he will continue to work on it after "Russia is isolated from the world"

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
They posted this on their Patreon just recently:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really wish this war is over soon, too many blood shed and death for nothing now. Both side have bad peoples and victims, I just hope whatever happen in the future will be better than right now

May 2, 2020
I really wish this war is over soon, too many blood shed and death for nothing now. Both side have bad peoples and victims, I just hope whatever happen in the future will be better than right now
What pisses me off is that the ordinary people suffer the most now. Not Putin and his helpers. He lives in a fucking palace and cruises around in his yacht and the people he should care for can suffer now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What pisses me off is that the ordinary people suffer the most now. Not Putin and his helpers. He lives in a fucking palace and cruises around in his yacht and the people he should care for can suffer now.
Yeah! And it wasn't just happened recently but an ages old practice throughout history: Old men hate eachother and force young men to die in their step in the guise of religion, nation or political ideology. Humanity are better than this and should always questioning "why must we waste our lives for you?" before go to war, whatever it was this war is pointless and both side should have the same conclusion and stop it while it still not too late

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I believe exactly 0 of that whole rambling.
He was just looking for an excuse.
7 months for one short scene with no new CG and I am supposed to believe he will continue to work on it after "Russia is isolated from the world"
This exactly. He has been like this before too. I've been waiting for an update since i first played it in 2018-19 but nope. Always saw some minor "updates" which had no purpose on the main story itself. Then always heard about how he had a reason to not do shit. Even before he didnt had an excuse. He was like "I have a life I cant work on the project much bla bla" and then made an excuse for covid and now this. Whats happening there is of course sad. But people using anything even important/serious things as an excuse is more disgusting.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Slow updates (like if that was something unusal in this business) have nothing to do with current situation. It's pretty fucking bad right now for many people in Russia and that's the most legitimate reason to pause development I've seen in my life. Patreon is literally useless for russians right now, just like almost every online medium when it comes to money so even if he'd wish to move forward with development it's all for free. Dunno how he makes money for a living but it's possible he has much more serious problems right now and I wouldn't take it against him if he'd broke his declaration for a time being at least.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Slow updates (like if that was something unusal in this business) have nothing to do with current situation. It's pretty fucking bad right now for many people in Russia and that's the most legitimate reason to pause development I've seen in my life. Patreon is literally useless for russians right now, just like almost every online medium when it comes to money so even if he'd wish to move forward with development it's all for free. Dunno how he makes money for a living but it's possible he has much more serious problems right now and I wouldn't take it against him if he'd broke his declaration for a time being at least.
Of course the situation right now is hopeless there. Cant blame anyone for that. But thats not what we are talking about. What we are saying is even if putin didnt want to invade ukraine for no fcking reason and not be a dickhead, our dev here still wouldnt update their game game. He just uses anything out there as an excuse. Always been like this. Thats the shameful part. Not about the current situation because nobody can do anything while the situation is dire.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Of course the situation right now is hopeless there. Cant blame anyone for that. But thats not what we are talking about. What we are saying is even if putin didnt want to invade ukraine for no fcking reason and not be a dickhead, our dev here still wouldnt update their game game. He just uses anything out there as an excuse. Always been like this. Thats the shameful part. Not about the current situation because nobody can do anything while the situation is dire.
That's what I'm talking about. We don't know if he'd update his game but right now his reasons are as legit as it's possible. He might have been slow in a past but never really stopped with development so I wouldn't really expect him not to update his game at some point. Right now I seriously feel he as well as most russian developers might just leave this market cuz of this hole situation. Whole situation is pretty disastrous for Russia (and much more for Ukraine ofc)

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
That's what I'm talking about. We don't know if he'd update his game but right now his reasons are as legit as it's possible. He might have been slow in a past but never really stopped with development so I wouldn't really expect him not to update his game at some point. Right now I seriously feel he as well as most russian developers might just leave this market cuz of this hole situation. Whole situation is pretty disastrous for Russia (and much more for Ukraine ofc)
Yeah true. Im ngl russia never had the best morale, leader or the economy to begin with. So I kind of understand the trouble they went through even before these conflicts. I understand why he wouldnt feel like working on the game like other devs. Im a game dev myself not in russia but somewhere close and just as problematic morale and economy wise. My only option literally is developing games for mobile and shit as a clickbait so i can earn a bit money which I cant even do due to personal problems in life and the rest. Because of that I also never wanted to pressure him by sending negative posts or comments on his itch.io etc.
But yeah thats life. Sad that we are in this era right now where its way too hard to get yourself a house or rent your own house. Inflation, world problems, economy, dollar and all that shit on top of bad abusive parents, relationship problems due to not having enough money yada yada. If we had a really nice life we wouldnt have been here waiting for updates and playing hentai games all day either so Idk what to really say.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Damn, need ages to get some minor update
It really do be like that. When I first found about this game I was fascinated. All that variety being able to get different reactions from all those people in the crowd, all of the npcs depending on the option you chose. It was magnificent. I love different options in games where it can lead into whole another experience for you. But damn its been years since i last played it and its still the same as it is. It got updated once or twice but never had a content update more than 5 minutes worth of playing to make me download the game and play it again. Really sad to see games like these die. Same as curse of pleasure if thats what it was called.

Mr. Bonkers

Apr 20, 2019
It really do be like that. When I first found about this game I was fascinated. All that variety being able to get different reactions from all those people in the crowd, all of the npcs depending on the option you chose. It was magnificent. I love different options in games where it can lead into whole another experience for you. But damn its been years since i last played it and its still the same as it is. It got updated once or twice but never had a content update more than 5 minutes worth of playing to make me download the game and play it again. Really sad to see games like these die. Same as curse of pleasure if thats what it was called.
Recommend any other games like this?

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Recommend any other games like this?
Normally I would remember and tell you out of my head but for some reason I cant remember. Maybe its been a long time and that I've been testing lots of different games. The ones I can only think of as it is are Caliross, Third Crisis and maybe Yorna Monster Girls Secret. Other than that Im not sure but maybe Uni by Hizor even though its more like a VN. There was also an unfinished/abandoned game named Petals of Rose but been a long time since i last played it like in 2019.

Im currently checking out Roundscape Adorevia and Fountain of Mana which seems similar in that matter. You could also check them out. Also, exhibitionism+corruption+female protag tags could help finding games like that a lot.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.02.60 bug

Dice Game, you winning points vanish in the next round for example: You get 400 points in the next round is zero by you it looks only by your enemy is all correct, 2nd round you get 300 points 400 points from the 1st round normal you must have 700 points it changes to zero

Dec 9, 2017
Is it possible to link the dev's Boosty on the OP? It's linked here:

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes