3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

KingKink

Apr 10, 2024
By: Eromur Abel

OPTIONAL H-SCENE: Rodinka shows her pussy. If the red-haired lad saw Rodinka showing her pussy to the rock-paper-scissors boy then he will be hiding in the trees at the top-left of the same map/zone. Rodinka can show him her pussy and get one coin. He will run around the edges of the map hiding in some trees or in some secluded spot near a building. You can continue to get one coin this way.
OPTIONAL H-SCENES: Two other H-SCENES in the tavern. Rodinka can show her breasts to some people at the bottom-right table and get her ass smacked repeatedly walking past the man in the centre of the tavern.
OPTIONAL H-SCENE: 7 LUST REQUIRED + FINISHED QUEST - ERRAND GIRL. Talk to Chief Alexander after the quest. If you choose to run away, you can still return to Alexander later for the scene. Meeting the LUST requirement and “Let him do it” leads to an anal sex scene followed by some kissing and blowjobs. There is some variation if Rodinka’s butt has a bite mark from the boy in Episode 2 (optional white dress walk-of-shame event).
There is an old lady at one of the stalls that line the middle of the village. She sells some sex-related items. At the moment, only the book can be used for +1 LUST.
Which boy gives the bite mark?

Reactions: Angelcrush

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Saves gone, started Ch 2. Horrendously slow moving and exceedingly long scene before being able to save. Was so distracted by how slow everything moved I could care less about everything that happened.
Add options to fast walk.
Break long scenes up so we can save.

Reactions: JustMax

theleon

Apr 18, 2018
What does "abolished modes for pc and phones" mean?
In older versions, if you started a new game you had the choice for PC mode or phone mode.
With this version it's made for PC so having to make the choice was removed.

Adama

Aug 1, 2017
So, nothing new then? Really..?

Please tell me the changelog isn't accurate...
There hasn't been anything substantial for years... Only thing people get is maybe 10minutes of gameplay a year. I don't get why people keep supporting this honestly...

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes