3.50 star(s) 26 Votes

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
new update out on patreon 2 week early access, will post update here in a few days, i subscribed to the one week early access tier which gets me it on the 30th, expect me to post it then, if not dm me to remind me to do so, it should be a pretty decent sized update, whole new episode beisdes the ending.

bigmacreejr

Oct 21, 2018
just upgraded to the 10$ tier membership to get the new update rn, uploaded all 4 versions to mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download links:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a way to play the Mac versions once you download the link? I tried this last update with all the links, but I kept getting "The application “Game” can’t be opened." I don't know how to fix this problem.

Eitliz

Dec 19, 2018
Is there a way to play the Mac versions once you download the link? I tried this last update with all the links, but I kept getting "The application “Game” can’t be opened." I don't know how to fix this problem.
This is almost always related to file permissions issues on RPG Maker games using MV and older engines. There are numerous guides on f95 and elsewhere detailing different fixes, but in my case most games still remain wildly unstable on OS 13 even if I get them running.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TalesOfDivinityRodinkasLewdAdventures-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
there different scene depend on the option you pick, their a walkthough on the when it release on the public, but i think you get to give up the virginity, save it, or kill it which mine less sexual feeling in that moment. the other scene is if you run from the graveyard and walk the path, the other to run from graveyard and dont walk path for a bit.

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Is it worth it for the content that currently has?
yes and no, depends vaginal sex in the game i know same was asking for that, but if turn of content maybe not if you are continuing from a previous save, if your fresh i say it worth it. The development maybe slow, but alreast you get update not like Naked Adventure and any other game.

Reactions: batsapio and Asuka
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes