HTML Abandoned Tales Of June [v0.1] [CrazyGameMaster]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
134.jpeg

Overview:
Tales Of June is a fantasy card game where the cards tell various stories. The characters represented in the cards interact with each other, fight, fall in love and die (some of them). Each new expansion expands the lore of the world and the interactions between the various characters.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-08-03
Developer: CrazyGameMaster - - RpgCrazy
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Online:

Warning! For Online do not use incognito mode or the game won't start

ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg

Last edited:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
The engine is RPGMaker, not HTML. It can be played in the browser, but that does not change the engine.
The Game.exe gives it away and the option menu with "Always Dash".

So really, the engine should be set to RPGmaker and a note should be added that it CAN be played in a browser.

This game does NOT require to be played in a browser.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The engine is RPGMaker, not HTML. It can be played in the browser, but that does not change the engine.
The Game.exe gives it away and the option menu with "Always Dash".

So really, the engine should be set to RPGmaker and a note should be added that it CAN be played in a browser.

This game does NOT require to be played in a browser.
Thank you for the clarification. I thought the browser requirement was for some kind of hidden DRM or to allow a virus to get through.

That’s because itch.io has some problems when you try to save The game when you’re in incognito mode.
Oh okay. Also, I just noticed you were the dev of this game, knowing it came from the developer of the other two gems puts my mind at ease :)

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
That’s because itch.io has some problems when you try to save The game when you’re in incognito mode.
You should send in a support ticket to receive ownership of the thread, so you can update the game whenever there is an update to the game and make sure everything represents your game in the best way (synopsis / about the game, the tags, the change log etc.).

Last edited:
Reactions: RpgCrazy

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Fun concept, but game is kind of unplayable right now because the opponent has infinite cards and "Run" is creating a debuff that reduces the target's attack by a flat ammount, rather than reducing the target's defense by a percentage, meaning that if the AI plays "Run" enough times then you can't do any damage.

RpgCrazy

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2021
Fun concept, but game is kind of unplayable right now because the opponent has infinite cards and "Run" is creating a debuff that reduces the target's attack by a flat ammount, rather than reducing the target's defense by a percentage, meaning that if the AI plays "Run" enough times then you can't do any damage.
I fixed it, thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Pika94

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Femdom and blowjob together does not compute for me..."fufufu (evil giggle) :devilish: now I am gonna :devilish:...kneel and suck your dick! :oops: " Well, I am not feeling danger and dominance in that move. But I will try it anyways, maybe there's a context I haven't thought about.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Femdom and blowjob together does not compute for me..."fufufu (evil giggle) :devilish: now I am gonna :devilish:...kneel and suck your dick! :oops: " Well, I am not feeling danger and dominance in that move. But I will try it anyways, maybe there's a context I haven't thought about.
While giving a blowjob is generally submissive there are ways the roles can be reversed. For one, she can threaten to use her teeth if he doesn't do something humiliating when she's milking him. Another way could be if she has him bound and starts draining his soul "Straight from the tap" against his will.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
While giving a blowjob is generally submissive there are ways the roles can be reversed. For one, she can threaten to use her teeth if he doesn't do something humiliating when she's milking him. Another way could be if she has him bound and starts draining his soul "Straight from the tap" against his will.
Your first example with the teeth might somewhat qualify, but the second one with the "soul draining" still doesn't stir any submissive feelings in me, it rather sounds to me like a narrative excuse given for receiving a blowjob. I even saw some maledom games with this misunderstood "succubus" trope.

Succubi have nothing to do with "succ"-ing, but given the similarity with English dick-tionary, it was enough to create a truckload of games where the fiercely independent and dominant daughters of Lilith are used as cock-sleeves. In "reality" succubi should be dominating the MC, make the MC lick them to orgasm to gain psychological energy and pleasure, not give pleasure to the MC, while supposedly they receive some ethereal power. The sexual act itself seen from without would still look like a submissive woman servicing a male. Instead the succubus could gain the same ethereal power by forcing the MC to do visibly submissive things for her, after all the lore is entirely in our hands to craft to be more in line with both what succubi are mythology-wise supposed to be and with femdom. Therefore, I am mildly convinced that the "succ" misunderstanding which played into the hands of the non-femdom crowd, turned one of the very few dominant female archetypes into yet another whore archetype, which is a shame.

" Folklore also describes the act of a succubus as akin to entering a cavern of ice, and there are reports of succubi forcing men to perform on their vulvas, which drip with urine and other fluids. In later folklore, a succubus took the form of a . "

Movies which feature lovely succubi:
  • (2012) the segment Amateur Night features three friends who run afoul of a succubus, played by , who is listed in the credits as Lily, apparently a reference to
  • (2016), a spin-off of the aforementioned V/H/S, focuses on the same succubus, played by Hannah Fierman
But hey, don't let me stand in the way of what makes sense for you. Its just that in my case, I like my femdom in such a way in which it is clear that the female is in charge and where the male genitalia is not the focus of actions.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2019
Well nothing works. "SyntaxError
expected expression, got '.'" in online version.

Can't beat second match - max damage of all my optimally uped attacks is half of opponents healthbar and ending up without any card.
I sold all except sword to get 15 to buy new pack to follow developers? comments:
"CrazyGameMaster5 days ago
Yeah, I know. You can buy packs anyway so you have more chances to get some good damage cards, but I understand what you mean."

And now can't even beat opponents 25% of health.

Reruned everything from the start - can't beat third opponent he has badgee card, and I have useless "boots" for MP, and exhaust cards even if uping everything because OVERALL DAMAGE*ATK INCREASE*OPPONENTS DEF DECREASE < than oponents HP.

May be you tested once and got a golfished boosters but I don't see any way to proceed or obtain the content.

Last edited:
Reactions: bimboform
Dec 28, 2019
She wraps her hand around your balls, thumb and forefinger securely just above your balls so you can't pull away without suffering excruciating pain. Then she orders you not to move -at all- and gives them a mildly painful squeeze between her palm and bottom 3 fingers as a warning before beginning the bj. She keeps that firm grip on your balls the entire time. You're not allowed to move during the bj or your jewels get squeezed so hard you're howling in pain. Your only choice is to stand there and let her repeatedly edge you. You don't get to go off until she's decides you can and gives you permission. And if you go off too early, she'll let go of your cock without letting go of your balls, ruining your orgasm, only to start again immediately after your orgasm regardless of how sensitive you've become and you won't dare pull away because the pain of an overstimulated cock after orgasm is nothing compared to the pain your balls will feel should you try to pull away.

Moral of the story: If a woman is willing to take a man by the balls during a bj, then she's in control if she wants to be.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Nov 10, 2018
Defense decreasing cards (ie "Run!") also (apparently permanently) lower their target's Attack. This completely breaks the game, as once your opponent plays just a few them, all your attacks do zero damage. The second opponent spams them constantly making the game completely busted. Did you playtest this at all?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote