2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Hi, what to do here? I'm stuck or the game is broken, I need help. There is nothing at the Station Park that you can click on.
Look at the screenshots.
"Is this your first time trying this game? If not, I suggest deleting any content from the old game in the appdata/roaming/renpy/backup/Talesogmagicshool folder. Because a variable wasn't active in the previous version, it was causing the event with Megumi to stall. The new version of the game prevents the player from skipping mandatory events, thus activating most events automatically."

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
"Many discussions were held at the beginning of this game, and even today, I encounter people who complain about the color on the screen, the placement of an item, or the layout being ugly. We play games according to our taste. Tales of Magic School is no different from many others; it has its own path, its own story. It's normal not to identify with a game.

Regarding Netorare/Netori/Netorase, the focus of the game is Harem, and if a character is capable of having a relationship with the MC, they won't be involved in a sexual act with other characters. If, by circumstances, a scene seems to involve any of these themes or tags, there is a possibility that the scene in question belongs to the game's plot, and even then, the character in question won't be participating physically in the scene.

At the beginning, I contradicted myself numerous times in some conversations, trying to explain situations where players didn't even try to follow the story, but that's how it goes; experience comes with time.

Tales of Magic School - My focus is to bring a good game where the MC has to dedicate himself to the stories of each character to evolve his relationship with them. The characters have different personalities and life stories. There are different types of people:

1. Those who will test the game wanting it to be according to their taste and will complain about everything, making the game seem like the worst game in the world.

2. Those who won't even test and still complain (these are quite funny).

3. Those who just want to bring down games (there are many of this type).

4. But there are also those who recognize the work of the developers in bringing unique and different games to the public and even if they don't fit the profile of that game, they know that the game has the potential to find its audience.

I am also a supporter of some games I like, and I know these types of people, but Tales of Magic School continues to grow, following its main focus: improving more and more for our audience that really wants to see the evolution of this game. Nevertheless, thank you all for the comments because if it weren't for you, we wouldn't know who really wants to see the game evolve."

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Im simply talking about the bugs, the old reviews saying the same thing.

I wasn't able to play some parts of the story because the bugs in the older version, so i was asking if you fixed that.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Im simply talking about the bugs, the old reviews saying the same thing.

I wasn't able to play some parts of the story because the bugs in the older version, so i was asking if you fixed that.
"Oh, yeah! I fixed all the bugs related to the old version, and before I could bring this update, it was tested not only by me but also by some testers. It seems that the existing bug I thought I had resolved is in the scene with the guys (Takeshi and Tsubaki) at the mall."

Reactions: WankerDxD

Shigofumi

Jul 19, 2022
"Is this your first time trying this game? If not, I suggest deleting any content from the old game in the appdata/roaming/renpy/backup/Talesogmagicshool folder. Because a variable wasn't active in the previous version, it was causing the event with Megumi to stall. The new version of the game prevents the player from skipping mandatory events, thus activating most events automatically."
I downloaded the latest and newest version. This is my first time playing this game. I tried to replay it several times, but still the same.

Shigofumi

Jul 19, 2022
"Many discussions were held at the beginning of this game, and even today, I encounter people who complain about the color on the screen, the placement of an item, or the layout being ugly. We play games according to our taste. Tales of Magic School is no different from many others; it has its own path, its own story. It's normal not to identify with a game.

Regarding Netorare/Netori/Netorase, the focus of the game is Harem, and if a character is capable of having a relationship with the MC, they won't be involved in a sexual act with other characters. If, by circumstances, a scene seems to involve any of these themes or tags, there is a possibility that the scene in question belongs to the game's plot, and even then, the character in question won't be participating physically in the scene.

At the beginning, I contradicted myself numerous times in some conversations, trying to explain situations where players didn't even try to follow the story, but that's how it goes; experience comes with time.

Tales of Magic School - My focus is to bring a good game where the MC has to dedicate himself to the stories of each character to evolve his relationship with them. The characters have different personalities and life stories. There are different types of people:

1. Those who will test the game wanting it to be according to their taste and will complain about everything, making the game seem like the worst game in the world.

2. Those who won't even test and still complain (these are quite funny).

3. Those who just want to bring down games (there are many of this type).

4. But there are also those who recognize the work of the developers in bringing unique and different games to the public and even if they don't fit the profile of that game, they know that the game has the potential to find its audience.

I am also a supporter of some games I like, and I know these types of people, but Tales of Magic School continues to grow, following its main focus: improving more and more for our audience that really wants to see the evolution of this game. Nevertheless, thank you all for the comments because if it weren't for you, we wouldn't know who really wants to see the game evolve."
There is nothing wrong with NTR and there are many games like it, especially if it can be avoided and the player has a choice. Players forget that there are also swingers, this is not NTR, and there are open relationships, which are also not NTR. I play different games, the main thing is that the game is interesting in plot and gameplay. Not just a set of pictures that you scroll through. The developer must make his own game and convey his vision, there is no need to listen to everyone. People have different tastes and it is simply unrealistic to please everyone all over the world. There will always be those who don't like something. Just do what you want, sometimes listen to wise advice and don't listen to those who hate everything.

This situation is similar to the one when players need a larger breast size and are constantly whining.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
If this is not your first time playing this game, delete all existing data from the old version, including backups in the appdata/roaming/renpy/backup/talesofmagic folder, and also the saves from the old version because this version is no longer compatible with the previous one.

This version is not compatible with JOIplay; there are reports of issues with on-screen buttons.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If this is not your first time playing this game, delete all existing data from the old version, including backups in the appdata/roaming/renpy/backup/talesofmagic folder, and also the saves from the old version because this version is no longer compatible with the previous one.

This version is not compatible with JOIplay; there are reports of issues with on-screen buttons.
Ok, I was going to ask why I didn't get that scene. It is better if you have to restart the game and delete all the data to notify it on the first page so that everyone knows.

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Yes, I just updated it so that it can be mentioned on the main screen.
Ok, I was going to ask why I didn't get that scene. It is better if you have to restart the game and delete all the data to notify it on the first page so that everyone knows.
Yes, I just updated it so that it can be mentioned on the main screen.

Reactions: BlasKyau

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
if i go to the rooftop in the forenoon an error pops up

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 1409, in <module>
NameError: name 'initnat' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mchouse.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "mchouse.rpyc", line 76, in script call
  File "myscreens.rpyc", line 382, in script call
  File "mchouse.rpyc", line 80, in script call
  File "school.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "mall.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "mchouse.rpyc", line 213, in script call
  File "mchouse.rpyc", line 39, in script call
  File "mchouse.rpyc", line 106, in script call
  File "school.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 415, in script call
  File "school.rpyc", line 42, in script call
  File "school.rpyc", line 78, in script call
  File "school.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "school.rpyc", line 42, in script call
  File "map.rpyc", line 184, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "school.rpyc", line 45, in script call
  File "question.rpyc", line 319, in script call
  File "school.rpyc", line 107, in script call
  File "school.rpyc", line 107, in script call
  File "myscreens.rpyc", line 1409, in script
  File "D:\AVN\00 (Fav) (Harem) Tales of Magic School\TalesofMagicSchool-0.1.0-pc-Compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\AVN\00 (Fav) (Harem) Tales of Magic School\TalesofMagicSchool-0.1.0-pc-Compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\AVN\00 (Fav) (Harem) Tales of Magic School\TalesofMagicSchool-0.1.0-pc-Compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/myscreens.rpy", line 1409, in <module>
NameError: name 'initnat' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Tales of Magic School 0.1.0
Thu Dec 14 13:56:40 2023

Sohanpaul

Oct 21, 2021
I had a question. Is the latest update of this game not going to come out for Android? If yes, then when will it?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Bugy as hell . Mom ywan error, buy flowers from bella error... und so on... a lot of errors rooftop error... ok bye and god luck with bug fixing...

Barktree98

Aug 20, 2020
I can't meet Megumi in the park, seems like it's a common bug people are having. Can't even play the game.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes