2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

LuckySpike

May 30, 2017
That error has already been fixed in the current version.
Didn't even realize that his question was posted a month ago. Yet I still had that issue myself with the latest build, and I have not played any previous versions
Edit: just tried from the start to see if I can replicate, and I couldn't. Guess there was a quick update between clients. Sorry for that and kudos for the quick fix

Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Didn't even realize that his question was posted a month ago. Yet I still had that issue myself with the latest build, and I have not played any previous versions
Edit: just tried from the start to see if I can replicate, and I couldn't. Guess there was a quick update between clients. Sorry for that and kudos for the quick fix
Thank you, that error really haunted me for a while.

DelxDream75

Jan 16, 2021
I keep randomly getting spanish text at times. 98% english, yet when I go to room spanish text pops up, the owl sstatue upgrade has appeared but info is all in spanish and if I try to talk to Ashley in the mall it swaps to spanish. Just letting you know. Now that I can play the game, more enjoyable. Just a shame some storylines end so early currently.

Reactions: Livia_isButterfly

Livia_isButterfly

i am butterfly
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
I keep randomly getting spanish text at times. 98% english, yet when I go to room spanish text pops up, the owl sstatue upgrade has appeared but info is all in spanish and if I try to talk to Ashley in the mall it swaps to spanish. Just letting you know. Now that I can play the game, more enjoyable. Just a shame some storylines end so early currently.
Thank you, I'm already preparing the game to receive the new updates and also minor fixes.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
trying to watch anime with mom doesn’t trigger upon clicking on the sofa? Help please

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Is dlc check so ungodly long on purpose with added animation and waiting like 10 seconds before giving me button to continue? I understand dev want to make money on his creation but "you get more flies with honey" and all that.
[edit] and suddenly text is in spanisj with no option to change it... ehhh

Last edited:

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
everytime i go to the mall in the afternoon.. i get a cutscane with takeshi and kasuma.. and cant do anything else with it..
at the and i get the option: your right, and you two need to sort this out...
i dont mind.. but i need to meet sumire thare at that time + i cant work.. so im stuck at 21$ for years

Russandol

Apr 14, 2020
Bugs I noticed -

Exception occurs -
Talking to Sumire & Friends Mall Balcony
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Talking to Suzanne City Morning
Talking to Sumire Class Forenoon
Talking to Ashley Mall Evening (Dialogue is also in Spanish)
Talking to Alia Green Park

Graphical Errors/Glitches -

Saturday Afternoon Sumire and friends on lower floor Mall
Sunday Forenoon had Vic and friend talking outside School building (similar to above, only happened once and didn't get SS)

Other -

Talking to Bela about dreams set time to midnight on Monday, went to sleep and the next day it was Monday again. (Truly a nightmare).

Talking to Ashley Mall Evening after first time plays Lucy/Natsuki cutscene from earlier.

Owl shrine partially/mostly in Spanish. Says "Enough Money" when I think it should probably say "Not Enough Money". The only thing you can buy is "Map School" which says it costs $200, however the confirmation says "Buy $300" and purchasing it causes "Icon Location: Unlocked," although it seems that it does unlock the Library at the School.

Purchased all Anime books from store but this never triggered anything.

Takeshi/Kasuma Lucy/Natsuki event plays every time you visit the Mall in the Afternoon after it first triggers.

Minor Annoyances -

- Long unskippable animation to access stats.
- Have to pay to access guides that just say "Under Development" (fine for characters with content, but a bit annoying for characters with no content at all)

Seems like a decent framework, hopefully there will be more content in future updates. Pretty good so far but def still a WIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: csum

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
I like the game overall, but there are a few annoying issues: need massage oil to advance Vivian but that's in development. Neither am I able to advance her anime event after buying the anime collection vol 1. Hana is never at the alley during the evening. Sumire is never at the mall in the afternoon. Are these actions available with this update or do I need to wait for the next one? And how do I increase my sneaking skill?

Reactions: csum

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023
Hm... Don't understand how to progress at the very beginning... I have my first wednesday evening and nothing I can click to progress.. Except shower and couch which said "oh no you can't watch TV now!".

Nigelation2

Apr 10, 2022
Just tried to play on joiplayer and got this on loading the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/script/script.rpy", line 1985: keyword argument 'at' appears more than once in a add statement.
    at transform:
      ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Thu Apr 25 21:05:41 2024

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(Sigh)…This title definitely needs some kind of to do list or walk through of sorts, instead of the player randomly clicking on location circles trying to find any content to move the story forward.

Regards.

Reactions: jaav0406

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tales of Magic School [v0.1.3] [Livia_isButterfly]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -