Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
is it normal to find loots of errors on the fight vs Kria near the start of the game?, i got at least 5 that i had to ignore to be able to proceed...

Reactions: Saxafran

TheRCkoning

May 30, 2023
I'm very much stuck on finding the Violet Grove. I've tried interrogating everyone and everything but I can't find it

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I'm very much stuck on finding the Violet Grove. I've tried interrogating everyone and everything but I can't find it
you go to the elf village and the lady tells you about the orc camp and you go there and beat up the orc shaman and he tells you where it is.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
I've got stuck on Faeria, Wif pointed to the site where I'm supposed to find an orb "that resembles of an eye" artifact, but the site where it is labeled is a cave and has nothing in there, no matter the hour of the day I enter it.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I've got stuck on Faeria, Wif pointed to the site where I'm supposed to find an orb "that resembles of an eye" artifact, but the site where it is labeled is a cave and has nothing in there, no matter the hour of the day I enter it.
There is 1 more scene after that and then the game update is over. Leave the cave and wander around the forest, you should encounter a giant.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
There is 1 more scene after that and then the game update is over. Leave the cave and wander around the forest, you should encounter a giant.
I did. I found the giant and got the scene, but then every time I try to get to the artifact MC gets lost walking in circles. I tried some of the tips on this thread (middle forest, south forest, artifact location; wif location, center forest, artifact location) as well as all the combinations I could think of, but nonetheless, MC is still going in circles.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
there is no artifact, you are at the end of the update and should've received a message that said you reached the end of the update.

Reactions: Udayana

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
there is no artifact, you are at the end of the update and should've received a message that said you reached the end of the update.
Oh, damn. I thought I was doing something wrong. Then that's it for this version I guess. In general, it hasn´t been as bad as some comments I've read here, but it still bugs me quite a bit to see a male MC being as much or even more feminine than some of the LIs/companions. Feels like playing with a drag queen protagonist.

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Oh, damn. I thought I was doing something wrong. Then that's it for this version I guess. In general, it hasn´t been as bad as some comments I've read here, but it still bugs me quite a bit to see a male MC being as much or even more feminine than some of the LIs/companions. Feels like playing with a drag queen protagonist.
You might want to try the female protagonist, she is very feminine but in her case it's expected :D and she has a spell to grow a temporary penis if she likes.

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
You might want to try the female protagonist, she is very feminine but in her case it's expected :D and she has a spell to grow a temporary penis if she likes.
I'm not really into futanari characters, but it may irk me less than a drag MC. I may give it a try to a feMC.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
At the start I made deal with Vink and Zelb to kill their boss and then Zelb would take over. I kill the boss, go back to Zelb and nothing happens. I talk to Vink and tell him the boss is dead and he goes to congratulate Zelb, but when I go back he attacks me.

I guess that part isn't finished?

Reactions: Saxafran

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
I can't find the option to infiltrate the shady building by impersonating a prostitute. I've tried every option for talking, casting spells, fighting, going in the back and nothing. I'm at my wit's end; please help!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I can't find the option to infiltrate the shady building by impersonating a prostitute. I've tried every option for talking, casting spells, fighting, going in the back and nothing. I'm at my wit's end; please help!
If I remember well you have to go to the door on the other side of the building, not through the tunnel where the snake is.

Terra Lust

Apr 20, 2021
If I remember well you have to go to the door on the other side of the building, not through the tunnel where the snake is.
I've been through the front door, and tried every dialogue option I saw, and tried every spell on the guy I had, and tried breaking in, AND tried fighting him. Nothing worked.

goser666

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys, what is the new creature scene in 0.3.4? Is is it the spider?
There is nothing new in the gallery and if I get defeated by the spider I get an error "hs_HugespiderXMcf_1_hc" could not be found.
Is there a way to fix this?

4.40 star(s) 48 Votes