EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Youkai are unscientific creatures that humans cannot compete with.
In an ancient country in the Far East, there lived a demon fox who possessed tremendous power. Its name is thorns.
As a result of her accidentally defeating a great youkai that threatens humans, she became the guardian deity of that country.
However...human desires far exceeded her imagination...
Thorns, who can easily exterminate any youkai, lost her power due to the forbidden arts of humans...
her lost power is "lewdness". As a result, everyone, humans and youkai, began to move with their sexual desires.
Will Thorn be able to regain her power and find the cause of her forbidden arts?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-27
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Developer: SmomoGameX -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2 Uncensored
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

H13-1(2).png CH01(00).png DG01.png FGH04-1(9).png H06-1(1).png
Tales of the Lusty Goddess Fox -1.0.1 26_03_2023 04_23_55.png Tales of the Lusty Goddess Fox -1.0.1 26_03_2023 04_22_51.png Tales of the Lusty Goddess Fox -1.0.1 26_03_2023 04_21_56.png Tales of the Lusty Goddess Fox -1.0.1 26_03_2023 04_20_16.png Tales of the Lusty Goddess Fox -1.0.1 26_03_2023 04_20_09.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RM

May 25, 2017
It's not something I've cross-referenced before, so it might be normal, but dlsite lists the game as 7.87gb, Mega as 4.07gb, GoFile as 4.4gb, and DropMeFiles as 4.1gb.

Any idea why they're all different?

Edit: Actually downloading from GoFile gives a 4.1gb download, so it seems all of these uploads are consistent at least. MixDrop is also 4.07gb though Pixeldrain is 4.37gb, even if I haven't tested that one.
I guess some image compression was used alongside the translation + reupload? The dlsite demo is 1.23gb so it's not that at least.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
It's not something I've cross-referenced before, so it might be normal, but dlsite lists the game as 7.87gb, Mega as 4.07gb, GoFile as 4.4gb, and DropMeFiles as 4.1gb.

Edit: Actually downloading from GoFile gives a 4.1gb download, so it seems all of these uploads are consistent at least. MixDrop is also 4.07gb though Pixeldrain is 4.37gb, even if I haven't tested that one.
I guess some image compression was used alongside the translation + reupload? The dlsite demo is 1.23gb so it's not that at least.
Buy the game and support the developer, P.S if you do buy this game, let us know how big the download size was.

Reactions: N3koGuy

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Full gallery save

There's an item called the Amulet of the Wayfarer+ (In Paper Amulet in the X menu) that lets you fast travel to the different areas, I think there's post-ending sex scenes you can get but idk if they're in the gallery(there's an unlock all button I already used, but I didn't check through it yet). They're probably in the gallery though.
Enjoy the loli fox girl.

Edit: I'm an idiot. I'm pretty sure the section of the gallery under the sign Town of Ibara is all the post-ending content. Surprisingly as many scenes there as in the 'actual' game.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

The File size: Total 7.87GB that DLSite lists is the download size of the full game (a 3-part self-extracting rar)

Mar 26, 2019
Full gallery save

There's an item called the Amulet of the Wayfarer+ (In Paper Amulet in the X menu) that lets you fast travel to the different areas, I think there's post-ending sex scenes you can get but idk if they're in the gallery(there's an unlock all button I already used, but I didn't check through it yet). They're probably in the gallery though.
Enjoy the loli fox girl.

Edit: I'm an idiot. I'm pretty sure the section of the gallery under the sign Town of Ibara is all the post-ending content. Surprisingly as many scenes there as in the 'actual' game.
How many h scenes are there?

Reactions: Elanvital

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Tales Of The Lusty [Final (1.0.1)] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (4.1 GB/ 592 MB) : ,

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes