RPGM Abandoned Tales of Titia [v0.2] [Meowsaurus]

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
ok... after playing I must admit that the only flaw of this game is it's early stage... the class system for example, is promising, but after 2 fights, the experience is still at 0. will keep an eye on this

Meowsaurus

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
I like this game a lot, please make a mac version!
v0.2 will have a MAC version since you asked for it.
Really enjoyed your game mate! =D Hope to see more of it =) Especially when you say that you plan on adding animations.

Pros: In the combat system you can see the order of attackers in the top right which is a very nice touch IMHO. The angles in your scenes are very good and show off the things most people want to see ie. either the face and/or tits.

Cons: I would like the tits of the ladies to be bigger. They are very nice but with a title that includes the word 'titia' I would hope for bigger tits. If these are the sizes you chose and you don't want them to be bigger, I understand. But from experience with other games: people who will like your game will like big tits and most of them will like them bigger than these. Now I might be wrong about that but I think I'm pretty spot on concerning the fanbase of big tits as a whole because I've been part of that fanbase for forever and if you look at the discord servers/chatrooms/etc of games with big tits it's always the same: make them a bigger.^^ Just think about it - and hopefully agree with me and give them ladies some big ole tiddies, will ya? ;)

Conclusion: very promising start! Can't wait to see more =)
Thank you for your feedback! I like tits bigger too, but since this is my first game, I went for something that I thought would appeal to most people. Next character I will try something bigger and probably post different pictures, so people on F95 can give me their opinion.
Damn! Great start! If possible, make the MC more muscular, so it fits his package as well.

As for the girls, they're great, but I'm not really into that succubus face. And, maybe add wings to her?
I do have wings for her, but I planned for that to be her demonic transform, as It wouldn't make sense for her in the story that she's free to walk around with that on. I agree that her face is underwhelming, she looks a lot better normally, but in renders it's just not working. I wanted to have some racial diversity in my game (I think there's enough white chicks out there) and I felt that she needed a tough/strict look so that's what I went for. Maybe she's gonna get kicked out of the story for another succubus, maybe not.
Personally I think MC is muscular enough and doesn't need more muscle definition. I don't want this game to go full Battle of Bulges style.
ok... after playing I must admit that the only flaw of this game is it's early stage... the class system for example, is promising, but after 2 fights, the experience is still at 0. will keep an eye on this
I haven't really fiddled with the combat system yet and yea, made a mistake by not adding experience to encouters/quest rewards. Will fix!

Thank you all for your feedback and a warm welcome! I just wanted to say that the first month of my game development is going to be me presenting/figuring out what works. I probably won't be able to make changes that satisfy everyone, but I will try my best to go for compromises.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Cons: I would like the tits of the ladies to be bigger. They are very nice but with a title that includes the word 'titia' I would hope for bigger tits. If these are the sizes you chose and you don't want them to be bigger, I understand. But from experience with other games: people who will like your game will like big tits and most of them will like them bigger than these. Now I might be wrong about that but I think I'm pretty spot on concerning the fanbase of big tits as a whole because I've been part of that fanbase for forever and if you look at the discord servers/chatrooms/etc of games with big tits it's always the same: make them a bigger.^^ Just think about it - and hopefully agree with me and give them ladies some big ole tiddies, will ya? ;)
maybe we have only seen a small village where the women are hard working... maybe some bigger cities the nobles and courtesans will have bigger tiddies
Personally I think MC is muscular enough and doesn't need more muscle definition. I don't want this game to go full Battle of Bulges style.
current build fits the background, village guy wanted to join the army... the build matches that

f.nirvana

Apr 21, 2020
This game will be fucking great. I would be glad if it is not hard to play. Keep doing, great job

SomeGuy0000

Oct 3, 2018
A lot of people have a hard time pretending that they're the MC of a story when their face is constantly shown, so a simple option that disables his face whenever possible would be awesome.

Your game looks otherwise amazing though. Best of luck.

Last edited:

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
And I am over here wishing for even BIGGER tits!!
I WANT THEM MASSIVE MILK CANNONS!!!

Meowsaurus

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Unfortunately I have to postpone the next update for another week or two. When I was figuring out how to make animations I've made a lot of mistakes and poor decisions that resulted in long render times (like 3+ days.) At the moment I've completed all animations for the bandit fuck scene, because those were easily rendered - here I have learned that It's important to pick the scene surroundings that dont result in your PC calculating all the lightning effects. I've got some angles for the succubus night scene and Isabella handjob scene as you can see below too. I have to finish up with these, so I need some more time. Also in a few days I will be posting a draft idea for an Innkeeper character, as some of you guys requested that I should go for bigger tits.
I am sorry for the inconvenience, Daz has a tough learning curve, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vindred

Jul 13, 2017
They look amazing though so you shall be forgiven ;) (even if you have not increased the size of those mammaries so... I'm just saying: you are walking on very thin ice my friend!)

Meowsaurus

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Finally! I've been able to finish this update. Unfortunately, It was postponed, because animating is a lot harder than expected. Had some big hurdles along the way and poor decisions - from which I've learnt. I've animated three of the sex scenes and kept some of the old stuff - for example it's prob gonna look weird as fuck seeing Sophia teleporting between two forests. But think of it as me starting animating - the new location for her was a lot better in my opinion and going back and fixing everything is time wasted that I can use towards making the next update. I decided to not update the handjob scene for Isabella, because the render timer was just too long. (Like actual 1 week timer, where the risk of electrical discharge is just not worth it. Had it happen once fortunately in a shorter scene) I will add it in the next update in some sort of legacy room, where I will keep some of the old stuff for people interested - so Isabella HJ will be added. I've added a new character called Iyabo! You can meet her on the Western Beach after completing the intro quests. She has 1 sex scene. If you manage to access the movie directory you will have a sneak peak at her next scene. I also added a gallery. Fixed the uncompleted quests and now fights award experience.
For v0.3 I plan to make 4 new animated sex scenes for Vanessa, Isabella, Iyabo and Sophia. This time It's actually gonna take 2 weeks, because I've learned from my mistakes. Let's have a better update next time!

Don't forget to give me some feedback! I know some of you guys wanted a character with bigger tits so hopefully Iyabo is good enough.

Reactions: Vindred

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is this similar to Farmers Quest in style, or it's like those modern day setting RPGM games with a needlessly huge map and no combat?

Meowsaurus

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Is this similar to Farmers Quest in style, or it's like those modern day setting RPGM games with a needlessly huge map and no combat?
It's going to have combat in all maps outside towns, just haven't added enemies in yet. I was focusing more on content than the RPGM aspect.

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
So the bandit quest completes without having to report back to Claire?
I would like to see the cum. Outside of the bandit scene there is only sound cues for ejaculations. The only thing I don't like.