FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
Yes, names with ; generally cannot be read, this is due to how coding works in games and also websites and such.

Good to hear you got it fixed though.
Yeah that's what I thought when I went to name it, and usually it'll tell you if you use an invalid character, but it allowed me to do use it anyway. :unsure:

Reactions: soulles

Arkellain

Sep 8, 2021
I'm sorry for the answer that is not about the game. But, how is these 3d pictures are created? Many 3d games have them, it looks difficult but I don't even know how to do it.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
I'm sorry for the answer that is not about the game. But, how is these 3d pictures are created? Many 3d games have them, it looks difficult but I don't even know how to do it.
I use Daz Studio. The software itself is free but the 3d objects are costing quite a bit. You will also need some decent hardware for rendering.

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
where i can download the full game ? 0.1 is just 150 MB i have seen 8 GB of this game. Chapter 1 links are dead

Reactions: taglag

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Please advise: I have been playing with this version --->"TamarasExposedC2-0.7.6-pc" so what do I do with this latest update??

Oct 20, 2018
Please advise: I have been playing with this version --->"TamarasExposedC2-0.7.6-pc" so what do I do with this latest update??
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Tamara Exposed C2 or Chapter 2 is a separate game from Tamara Exposed The Beginning. They are different games by the same developer to be played separately. All you need to do is download, extract and play. Also, as new updates for Tamara Exposed Chapter 2 or Tamara Exposed The Beginning come out, you simply delete the previous version and replace it with the new updated version of either game and play. Very simple and user-friendly! Hope this helps you out.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Tamara Exposed C2 or Chapter 2 is a separate game from Tamara Exposed The Beginning. They are different games by the same developer to be played separately.
Ok, so which game is this thread for ? " Tamara Exposed C2" or "Tamara Exposed The Beginning" I am confused because the title of the thread is " tamaras-exposure-[v0-2-remake]"

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
right-click on the zip file. You will then be given a series of options. Choose "extract here" it will then open the zip file and set the game up for play right there.
Thanks, but I know how to unzip a zip file. What I want to know is once I unzip the files, will I then use them to interact with the files/folders that I already hve been playing with? I mean, is this an update or what??? As I said before I have been playing "TamarasExposedC2-0.7.6-pc"

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry if isn't right place for ask my question, are there games similar where mc is like Tamara (sex sex sex) but not for her choice but forced, blackmailed?

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Tamara Exposed C2 or Chapter 2 is a separate game from Tamara Exposed The Beginning. They are different games by the same developer to be played separately. All you need to do is download, extract and play. Also, as new updates for Tamara Exposed Chapter 2 or Tamara Exposed The Beginning come out, you simply delete the previous version and replace it with the new updated version of either game and play. Very simple and user-friendly! Hope this helps you out.
But dont delete C2 0.6.5.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Sorry if isn't right place for ask my question, are there games similar where mc is like Tamara (sex sex sex) but not for her choice but forced, blackmailed?
If you do an advanced search on the tags "female protagonist" and "blackmail" I'm sure you'll find plenty.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
There has been a new version 0.8 (Tamara Exposed C2) on Subscribestar for quite some time. There is also a Beta-Version of a game featuring Emanuelle.

If these versions are publically available outside the Subscribestar tier, could someone please upload them to f95?

It seems like this thread hasn't been updated ever since the Dev moved from Patreon to Subscribestar.

3.50 star(s) 54 Votes