Salsa77

Feb 5, 2018
My Patreon account has been suspended. Apparently someone complained. All new releases are Subscribestar only until I get this sorted. Sorry for the Patreon subscribers, they also froze all the money I have in there so I can't even refund.
whats your profile name on subscribestar? I can’t find you on there.

Slovetalot

Jun 22, 2024
The graphics are really nice, among the best actually. But WTF seriously, did the dev try to portrait Tamara the MC as the most stupid person on earth with a serious mental illness? I know it's fiction but FFS make it a little believable.

I don't stick my dick in crazy, let alone imagining it. Such a turn off for a very sexy Tamara. Ughhhh....

BarryDunz

Jan 5, 2021
I see in the farm scenes that the lewd patch can be downloaded from the Dev's discord channel. Does anyone know how to get there? I can't find it anywhere...

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Version 1.0 has been released here:

I need to repackage 0.99 to fix some Android and Mac issues so the next public release will come shortly.

Reactions: BarryDunz

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
The graphics are really nice, among the best actually. But WTF seriously, did the dev try to portrait Tamara the MC as the most stupid person on earth with a serious mental illness? I know it's fiction but FFS make it a little believable.

I don't stick my dick in crazy, let alone imagining it. Such a turn off for a very sexy Tamara. Ughhhh....
I wouldn't call her stupid, she knows what she is doing. Her moral compass might a bit messed up. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon x Hunter
3.40 star(s) 55 Votes