Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
I like the theme and art, but the corruption seems very fast for most characters. I feel like only sister didn't turn from hating the protagonist to wanting to be knocked up by him in a span of one or two scenes.
Another thing I wanted to mention is the passage of time - one or two scenes happen, and we're off to the next day, with a phrase "rest of the day went by" to handwave it. This makes the game feel disconnected, it plays out like a series of loosely related events instead of a cohesive story. This applies to the other game by this developer which I forgot the name of.

Reactions: Metternicht

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
I like the theme and art, but the corruption seems very fast for most characters. I feel like only sister didn't turn from hating the protagonist to wanting to be knocked up by him in a span of one or two scenes.
Another thing I wanted to mention is the passage of time - one or two scenes happen, and we're off to the next day, with a phrase "rest of the day went by" to handwave it. This makes the game feel disconnected, it plays out like a series of loosely related events instead of a cohesive story. This applies to the other game by this developer which I forgot the name of.
This game is supposed to be a game version of an hentai. It's a fap game, you're not supposed to look too closely into anything, the plot is just there to hold things together and allow the characters to have sex.
Yes, it was designed like this on purpose. It was created for people who are into impregnation dirty talk to fap to it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is the best Impregnation fetish game we can find on f95 , i love it ! the arts design , the sex dialogues
if you are into breeding/ impregnations stuff , that gonna be hard for sure to not cum ;)
Sisterly Lust and Grandma's House, Grandma's House has 2 being pregnant with many more on the way and with the last scene in this version she can not but become pregnant with how much cum is coming out.
Peasant's Quest with over 100 babies born in game.
And a few more that uses romance instead of mind control.

Reactions: pouletfrite

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Sisterly Lust and Grandma's House, Grandma's House has 2 being pregnant with many more on the way and with the last scene in this version she can not but become pregnant with how much cum is coming out.
Impregnation is not the same as pregnancy. I for one never saw a game that focus so much on impregnation dirty talk like my games, but mayb I'm wrong.

Reactions: pouletfrite

pouletfrite

Jun 8, 2022
i never try it , i just check it , i think am gonna try it but am not big fan of this type of 3d game
and like Whiteleaf Studio said , is more focus on impregnation not pregnancy and i very like the drawings of the game anyway thanx you for give me another games to try !

Viressa

May 24, 2018
would have been better if this was modifiable via a simple text file called patch.rpy that changes the names instead of the in game typing.
It also doesn't work, I specified "cousins" when the cousins were introduced but the dialogue still talks about them being your "childhood friends" and doesn't mention them being related to you at all.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yea I having read Whiteleaf's post just before a1's, my reaction was you can mod the hell out of New Vegas to get all the kinky stuff you want, so the analogy doesnt fully work here.. but yes, TA isnt meant to go that deep, but I think what it does it does well.

3.60 star(s) 108 Votes