Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Luckily he didn't take long to finally grow a pair and things got much more interesting but the beginning is a bit of a disappointment especially since he acts much differently from then on. Haven't finished the story yet so I can't say if there are more situations where he is just completely spineless but so far things have gone pretty well.

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
not sure how I never went through this one before, but I'm glad I finally did. also glad people pointed out the incest patch, because even manually setting the relationships, everyone kept referring to Agnes as Mary in dialogue

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Came for the lesbian tag, left very disappointed. I'm sorry but I just don't see how a groping scene and a kiss or two really equates to the lesbian tag being required but I am aware we all classify things differently. If you're here for the lesbian tags, you'll be disappointed just like me. Rest was pretty good though
Tags work as a simple binary yes/no. if there is any of something it gets the tag. This is great for avoiding things you want to avoid, but can be terrible for finding things you want. The new tag system that has been in the works for a long while might fix this. For some things anyway. I haven't kept up, but when I first looked into it some tags were getting split to be really useful but others were being kept clumped together for what looked like totally arbitrary reasons.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Came for the lesbian tag, left very disappointed. I'm sorry but I just don't see how a groping scene and a kiss or two really equates to the lesbian tag being required but I am aware we all classify things differently. If you're here for the lesbian tags, you'll be disappointed just like me. Rest was pretty good though
The first hint that that might be the case, is the male protag tag. Go to female protag games, and your likely hood of active and heavy lesbian scenes will increase tenfold.

3.60 star(s) 109 Votes