Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Luckily he didn't take long to finally grow a pair and things got much more interesting but the beginning is a bit of a disappointment especially since he acts much differently from then on. Haven't finished the story yet so I can't say if there are more situations where he is just completely spineless but so far things have gone pretty well.

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
not sure how I never went through this one before, but I'm glad I finally did. also glad people pointed out the incest patch, because even manually setting the relationships, everyone kept referring to Agnes as Mary in dialogue

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Came for the lesbian tag, left very disappointed. I'm sorry but I just don't see how a groping scene and a kiss or two really equates to the lesbian tag being required but I am aware we all classify things differently. If you're here for the lesbian tags, you'll be disappointed just like me. Rest was pretty good though
Tags work as a simple binary yes/no. if there is any of something it gets the tag. This is great for avoiding things you want to avoid, but can be terrible for finding things you want. The new tag system that has been in the works for a long while might fix this. For some things anyway. I haven't kept up, but when I first looked into it some tags were getting split to be really useful but others were being kept clumped together for what looked like totally arbitrary reasons.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Came for the lesbian tag, left very disappointed. I'm sorry but I just don't see how a groping scene and a kiss or two really equates to the lesbian tag being required but I am aware we all classify things differently. If you're here for the lesbian tags, you'll be disappointed just like me. Rest was pretty good though
The first hint that that might be the case, is the male protag tag. Go to female protag games, and your likely hood of active and heavy lesbian scenes will increase tenfold.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The first hint that that might be the case, is the male protag tag. Go to female protag games, and your likely hood of active and heavy lesbian scenes will increase tenfold.
That is hardly reliable. Most female protagonist games are all about the MC being a massive slut for as many men as she possibly can, and there are some male MC games that lean heavy on the lesbian content.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
That is hardly reliable. Most female protagonist games are all about the MC being a massive slut for as many men as she possibly can, and there are some male MC games that lean heavy on the lesbian content.
This is true. I generally only play female protag games if there is a girl only path, and this is actually pretty rare. Most female MC games have her as the town cum-dumpster for every random pervert. I don't actually remember lesbian content in this game, so it's very little and definitely not one of the games featured kinks.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
I don't want a lesbian protagonist. I want threesome scenes with a little lesbian flavor. Even one or two scenes wouldve been acceptable but there wasn't anything. That's more of what I was referencing. I've actually rarely been disappointed in this fashion by using the lesbian tag, because there usually is at least a single lesbian scene. Not here though

Exactly, I am here for the male MC games. It doesn't have to be heavy but there really should be a "Light lesbian" tag for games such as this one

This is true. I generally only play female protag games if there is a girl only path, and this is actually pretty rare. Most female MC games have her as the town cum-dumpster for every random pervert. I don't actually remember lesbian content in this game, so it's very little and definitely not one of the games featured kinks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
lesbian in tamas is a) lend out sister to the goth cousin for a bit [off screen, you mostly see the aftermath]
b) some sibling fluid exchanges and
c) lots of 3p, mostly between the sisters and her mother.

notananimefan

Jan 24, 2019
lesbian in tamas is a) lend out sister to the goth cousin for a bit [off screen, you mostly see the aftermath]
b) some sibling fluid exchanges and
c) lots of 3p, mostly between the sisters and her mother.
I actually forgot about A. Guess it does deserve the tag in that case, but still. It's not really a featured kink so the tag is pretty deceptive if you ask me

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I actually forgot about A. Guess it does deserve the tag in that case, but still. It's not really a featured kink so the tag is pretty deceptive if you ask me
as the lesbian tag is for both full frontal scissoring and the tamer face mooching when doing the dirty with the girl in the middle, or other configurations, the tag will stay no matter anyone's opinion. not that you're wrong, though. the a-ntr clowns are probably to thank for that? anyway...

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Suddenly, a wild mod-wannabee appears!
fulcrum is right though. That's probably why I said the same thing yesterday. Also, knowing how a system works doesn't mean you are in favor of that system. The rest of the post you quoted didn't seem to be particularly in favor of how it currently works.

3.60 star(s) 109 Votes