Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
48_tonya&banana_16.jpg
Hi everyone!

Today we have a great date — exactly a year ago the first build of Tame It! was released! A lot of work has been done during this year and we managed to finish 2/3 of the game storyline, but there’s still a lot of interesting things ahead. And today we want to please you with the new public version of the game. Thank you for staying with us and continuing to play Tame It!

What awaits you in this chapter:

Lee's adventures continue. Now that a new hottie has appeared on his horizon, he can't stop thinking about her, of course Cat doesn't like this at all. And when Lee gets a chance to get to know Octa better, Cat becomes even more jealous. You'll find out where all this will lead and how Lee will cope with the situation in this chapter.

Along with the story progression, much work was done on the game itself.
We added English tooltips for UI, it may be turned on in the preferences and disabled by default. Octa's image was adjusted by the results of patron’s voting and one suggested feature was implemented, her color will change by her mood. Cat, on the other hand, will eat less food but lose her attitude to you if not fed properly. To help track her hunger level we changed the report style of the corresponding question in the dialogue window.

Enjoy the game!

As usual, we will be grateful for any bug reports that you come across during the game, as well as your suggestions for improving the content.

At the end of this week our patrons will receive an updated English version with the freshly translated Chapters 4 and 5. Speaking of chapters — they came out rather big in terms of text this time, especially Сhapter 4. So, if you find some time to check these out, who knows, maybe you will get a completely different picture of what’s going on in there, especially the construction episode.

And now one more announcement:
You’ve probably noticed by now that public releases have become less frequent. As we mentioned above — the last third of the game is left, and we’ve deliberately decided to increase the interval between public releases of chapters, most likely there will be no public releases at all when the development gets to the final stage. The reason for this is that we’re going to release and it's our chance to recoup the development of the game and get the opportunity to continue it, as well as the implementation of other ideas, since it didn't work out on Patreon. Therefore, we ask you to be understanding and support us on this difficult but interesting path.

We would like to remind you that all of our patrons starting at $2 (who will subscribe 6 months before the release or more) will receive a Steam key.

Stay tuned!

Download links are in the first post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
No anal?!!
This is a game, if people dont like it they can choose not to do it. There are ppl that like it very much and dont see game as complete without it. Please add anal, I would really want to play this beautify made game.
We'll discuss it with the team, we have nothing against anal but it should feel natural in the story. So maybe, we'll see :)

Reactions: dewrules

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
I searched the plane more than 50 times...:mad:
I sometimes find chocolate but never a comb - Any helpfull advices?

Reactions: jardinier

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Need save file. Played this game a couple of month ago and is horribly grindy. Not going to go through all that from the beginning.
You may use your old saves, they should work fine if they're from version 0.6.2 or newer. :giggle:

I searched the plane more than 50 times...:mad:
I sometimes find chocolate but never a comb - Any helpfull advices?
Strange, there is a 50% chance to get it :unsure:
What is your progress marker? (press Alt+Shift+P in the game to show it)

xioran7

Feb 8, 2020
Im having issues with the old saves... Here is the traceback.

The save is from the v0.9, from the last scene.

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
You may use your old saves, they should work fine if they're from version 0.6.2 or newer. :giggle:

it says "50, chapter 9"

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017

it says "50, chapter 9"

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
it says "50, chapter 9"
Ah, ok, thanks, we'll fix it!
In the meantime, you may go around this bug by winning stealth minigame and peeping on Octa, that'll move your progress and comb may be found after that

Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
I gotta say, it's both funny and impressive how this game has one of my favorite stories even though the dialog is entirely emojis, the progression feels natural and you don't just meet a girl and within 5 minutes you're having sex with her (obviously excluding the opening sequence). Not to mention I love the art style and overall theme, I've been playing this game since when the only encounter you had with the cat girl was her fur on the pole.

I also like how you hinted at the new girl in the fishing mini-game with the big shadow that would swim by every now and then.

• Love
Reactions: syh653 and Asmodeev

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
Sir Anthony Hopkins, Dan Aykroyd & Daryl Hannah, they were all diagnosed with autism. Daryl Hannah was considered extremely pretty, in her day.
I didn't know it to be something that affects someone's looks or appearance?
Thought autism was specifically associated with types of social interaction disorder.

Either way, it's a rather thoughtless & offensive remark when you previously referred to the MC as someone who "looks exactly like the lost brother of the freaks".
Particularly offensive if anyone here suffers from it, or knows someone who does.
Maybe think a little, before throwing insulting terms around about people suffering with difficulties?
i have autism.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes