Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
At what points do the wet dreams stop for Tonya? I got the first one, but apparently missed any follow ups as there's a large gap in my gallery that I assume are related to her.
Wet dreams are triggered by mushrooms and berries has one additional effect :)
Note that one frame in the gallery is not unlockable in the current version, we just fixed it in 0.13.0 (but the scene is accessible)

i cant get seem past here you discover the beehive/ tree leaking tar whats next
You need to befriend Cat to move the story further :)

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
If you mean the gift fish, it's after you create the bridge to cross the river - then straight north and to the left. Odds seem pretty crappy, I tend to get a lot of regular fish and junk, but it does drop.

Reactions: Asmodeev

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hi, I'm at progress 40 chapter 10 and don't have a clue what I should do. I have 5 hearts with cat and 3.5 hearts with squid. I've tried to talk to both of them to fix their relation, but no clues. MC does not have any dreams to help forward either, so any hint is appreciated

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi, I'm at progress 40 chapter 10 and don't have a clue what I should do. I have 5 hearts with cat and 3.5 hearts with squid. I've tried to talk to both of them to fix their relation, but no clues. MC does not have any dreams to help forward either, so any hint is appreciated
Hi! Upgrade your bungalow if you haven't already, Lee should see dreams like "bungalow hammer upgrade" from time to time :unsure:

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hi! Upgrade your bungalow if you haven't already, Lee should see dreams like "bungalow hammer upgrade" from time to time :unsure:
Bungalow is already 3 stars and no option to upgrade it further. MC is sleeping with cat every night, so maybe that's why he can't see any dreams...anyways, any other hints how to move forward? Cat and squid still hate each other, and I have no clue how to patch their relations

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
ahhh, never mind. I just realized I can move inside the bungalow now :) I just thought that last upgrade was just more storage, and never realized I actually have a new room

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
ahhh, never mind. I just realized I can move inside the bungalow now :) I just thought that last upgrade was just more storage, and never realized I actually have a new room
Ah, yes, dreams stop when the bungalow upped and there are no dreams until you start to work on the basin :)
Glad you found that passage (y)

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
The game have one huge flaw: absence of a sandbox mode. After you've completed the main quests line, it's just kick you out to menu.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
i finished making the thing on the beach for the octopus girl and it wants me to make 3 food dishes, but all the fishing spots dissapeared already so i can't get anymore blue fish to make one of them. am i missing something?

• Thinking Face

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
i finished making the thing on the beach for the octopus girl and it wants me to make 3 food dishes, but all the fishing spots dissapeared already so i can't get anymore blue fish to make one of them. am i missing something?
Send me your save file, please, I'll check it :unsure:

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
You
Should be able to fish at the lily pads for blue fish

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
Asmodeev is there a system of losing hearts or some such. i did all/most of the catgirls stuff but now i can't redo any of them through the talking/actions interface. if so how would one regain said favor

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes