Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I don't think the game needs words in the way of writing. However what would be nice in the future is an option to have below the emotes/icons something. Example would be.
Worried face | Neko Face | Scary Cat Girl Teeth
[Scared] [Cat Girl] | [Eat Me]

As you can read with the simple explanations he is worried the cat girl will eat him. of course this is more for making it simpler for people to understand in the future and I think it should be an option you have to tick on.

Simple as close to single words as possible to make translation to any language mostly able to be done via machine translation.
Interesting idea, thanks! We'll discuss and test it (y)

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
So, I built a house, catgirl stole my shirt, and I built a bridge. The only activity I have left is the minigame where you have to guess where she is but nothing happens if I guess it right or wrong. Have I reached the end of content so far? Game doesn't seem to tell me.

Also, mentioned it earlier in the thread but I think the emojis are great. Easy to understand (mostly) and gives the game a unique little twist. Looking forward to the next update, I think you're doing great.

Edit: I also built the SOS signal. Don't know if it's related to any event.

Double Edit: Alright, apparently you have to do that cupgame twice in a row in order to trigger another minigame where you toss food at her. I think there should be something indicating this, or perhaps making both games into one so it's not confusing.

Triple Edit: Okay, NOW I managed to finish it and got a end screen. Will be interesting to see where you take this next.

Last edited:
Reactions: unknown78

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
any walkthriugh i cant seem to move up the quest already build tent and fire place and crafting table

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Thank you for all your feedback, we gathered many suggestions and some bug reports. Some of it is already fixed, some will be released with the next chapter! Justified criticism makes the game better and the warm words motivate us to work further. (y)

Edit: I also built the SOS signal. Don't know if it's related to any event.

Double Edit: Alright, apparently you have to do that cupgame twice in a row in order to trigger another minigame where you toss food at her. I think there should be something indicating this, or perhaps making both games into one so it's not confusing.

Triple Edit: Okay, NOW I managed to finish it and got a end screen. Will be interesting to see where you take this next.
SOS feature is not implemented yet, I think it'll be ready in the next chapter

Maybe we'll remove the menu between search and taming minigames, yes. We just need to move hints out of menu to the minigame itself.

Thanks!

any walkthriugh i cant seem to move up the quest already build tent and fire place and crafting table
There is no walkthrough for now from us, maybe somebody from the community will make it. If you just made crafting table so you need to make a knife, check crafting menu and a beach where the door is.

the catgirl was in my house but every time I was about to petting her she ran and the game was over what should I do?
This is the end of the current content, yes. We are working hard on the next chapter so stay tuned!

bunhas

Jul 21, 2019
Thank you for all your feedback, we gathered many suggestions and some bug reports. Some of it is already fixed, some will be released with the next chapter! Justified criticism makes the game better and the warm words motivate us to work further. (y)

SOS feature is not implemented yet, I think it'll be ready in the next chapter

Maybe we'll remove the menu between search and taming minigames, yes. We just need to move hints out of menu to the minigame itself.

Thanks!

There is no walkthrough for now from us, maybe somebody from the community will make it. If you just made crafting table so you need to make a knife, check crafting menu and a beach where the door is.

This is the end of the current content, yes. We are working hard on the next chapter so stay tuned!
i already made a spear and crafting table the cat keeps following me but never appear on my tent any idea ? my bag already full from farming material

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
i already made a spear and crafting table the cat keeps following me but never appear on my tent any idea ? my bag already full from farming material
At that point, you may upgrade your tent, check this out

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
Hmm. Try to hold "Shift" while the game executable starts and change the renderer to an alternative version, it may help :unsure:
Thanks a lot again, asmodeev,

when pressing "Shift" and right click "Run as administrator" to the tameit-32.exe, I found the separate menue. When choosing "Angle2" as Renderer, the mouse cursor is back and - of course - the game playable again.

Is really a nice game and I am curious about the next update...;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
how i do the second part of the game of the catgirl? i give her all tipes of food and nothing...
Throw food that she'll like a little closer to you to shorten her distance, repeat several times and voila, she starts to trust you more ;)

Reactions: Abidin

Whiclx

Jan 14, 2019
May I ask you to send me save file, I'll take a look into it

Hi - here are two save files where I encountered what I think is a bug - Spear + SOS "S" crafted, but tent upgrade button unavailable/greyed out. Hope this helps, cool art and different feel.

Crankypants

Feb 2, 2020
So I am at a stage where I don't know how to progress. I've baited the cat lady with food until I can't do that anymore, my house doesn't need upgrade... even the SOS sign is made. What do I do now? Is this the end of this version?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi - here are two save files where I encountered what I think is a bug - Spear + SOS "S" crafted, but tent upgrade button unavailable/greyed out. Hope this helps, cool art and different feel.
Yes, this is a bug, it's fixed already, but it'll be published with the next version. Here is your save, but with fixed progression

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
So I am at a stage where I don't know how to progress. I've baited the cat lady with food until I can't do that anymore, my house doesn't need upgrade... even the SOS sign is made. What do I do now? Is this the end of this version?
Just enter your house :)

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes