Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Ok nice a new update been waiting for it. I dont mind the grind really because its survival game. Can we see the pilot again after the crash or at a later update? Or some beast woman scene?

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Idk, maybe as a suggestion you can add a minigame for collection
Our team discussed that not so long ago and agree that it will be cool, but we had to put that feature aside because of timing. Maybe we'll return to it later, when all core mechanics and basic minigames will be introduced in the game.

Ok nice a new update been waiting for it. I dont mind the grind really because its survival game. Can we see the pilot again after the crash or at a later update? Or some beast woman scene?
There are several scenes with Tonya on the island, but they are in the Lee's mind\dreams. For now Tonya is surviving all by herself as the separate art collection. But she may return in the plot in the future. Beast woman will show us something very soon :cool:

exter

May 29, 2017
I really like this game so far, the emoji texts are fine, since im honestly not much interested in what the characters have to say anyways. The point&click sections are well done and i like the fact, that we can choose between playing the minigame, or just watching the scenes. There i must say, it would be nice, if the scene (the non minigame versions) would only advance when the player uses left click. The underessing, as well as the sex scene on the plane advanced without any input from the player and were thus rather short in my opinion.
The survival on the island is kind of repetitive in the begining, as others have mentioned before, but i think the pace is ok as it is. But then again, i also like playing survival games and the start in those games is usually repetitive and not very intersting, so maybe im just used to this.
Overall it is a very good start of a game so far, i did not encounter any bugs and the art is really good as well. (y)

I also have a question regarding the berries:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
The game is really promising and nicely drawn. Digging the art. I really don't mind the emoji, it's a nice new approche. Most game have walls of texts and i feel the need to skim through or even skip them. Emojis are straight to the point, i like it. The survival aspect is nice too, not too grindy so far. Anticipating the rest!

• Red Heart

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
i have a problem, game doesnt start. i click on .exe but nothing happens.
Is there file `traceback.txt` in the folder with the game? Please check that game directory isn't read-only, try to reboot your PC, it may help

Newguy1

Jan 14, 2019
i like the emoji approach to language, and the art style. The survival aspect of this game makes it much more fun imo, i liked how the survival is not just about building many things but instead building few and upgrading them to better. Would love to see more of the story and how he finds the pilot and the wreckage

P.S - Thank God we can cook too, bananas, berries and coconuts are bad diet lol

• Haha
  • Star-struck
Reactions: syh653 and Asmodeev

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
I'm also not a fan of the emoji speak. Mostly because dialogue and exposition helps so much to make sex scenes sexier. As it is, your game will rely entirely on the art and animations and that can get old fast.

You also have the issue of minigames having absolutely no explanation on what to do. I had to figure out on my own that I'm supposed to click away of the animals to scare them into the hole when my first instinct is to click on them (hunting icon is a spear, obviously i'll assume I have to aim my spear at the animals)

I was going to say the same as baneini regarding sex scenes vs time invested, but apparently i missed scenes that are unlocked by picking berries i had absolutely no reason to pick up (I already had food by the time they spawned). Maybe add a scene where MC eats some after X days have passed so the player can see what they do and keep an eye out for them thereafter.

I felt the early grind was a bit much, wasting a whole timeslot just to gather 2 rocks? I could sort of understand if it was picking up a bunch of firewood but it's hard to imagine needing so much time for a few measly rocks. Kinda same with the bananas. I think some of the actions you can do shouldn't take "hours", allowing for that action and something else. Iirc, even drinking water in the morning takes hours, that makes no sense.

Edit: Ah, something else. There should be a warning in the "last night" saying the game will end after that cutscene, and allowing you to skip it instead if there's more you want to see in the game. As it is, I have to fallback to a previous save in which I haven't triggered that cutscene.

Last edited:
Reactions: p4091a and Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I'm also not a fan of the emoji speak. Mostly because dialogue and exposition helps so much to make sex scenes sexier. As it is, your game will rely entirely on the art and animations and that can get old fast.
Thanks for the extended feedback and constructive criticism (y) I fully agree that texts may improve sex scenes. Some games may keep the player on one screen by 5 minutes just with texts. We sacrificed this for the sake of the feature. I thought about adding emoji-like subtitles to sex scenes, but I don't think it'll turn out good.

You also have the issue of minigames having absolutely no explanation on what to do. I had to figure out on my own that I'm supposed to click away of the animals to scare them into the hole when my first instinct is to click on them (hunting icon is a spear, obviously i'll assume I have to aim my spear at the animals)
That's why we try to make them as simple as possible. But yes, in hunting minigame there was a little scene in the plan, where Lee tries to throw the spear at the bird, but scare it into the pit. I think we'll add it later, there are plans to improve it anyways. And you can shoot birds/crabs in that minigame actually. It's hard, but it's possible :)

I was going to say the same as baneini regarding sex scenes vs time invested, but apparently i missed scenes that are unlocked by picking berries i had absolutely no reason to pick up (I already had food by the time they spawned). Maybe add a scene where MC eats some after X days have passed so the player can see what they do and keep an eye out for them thereafter.
Maybe, good idea, thanks

I felt the early grind was a bit much, wasting a whole timeslot just to gather 2 rocks? I could sort of understand if it was picking up a bunch of firewood but it's hard to imagine needing so much time for a few measly rocks. Kinda same with the bananas. I think some of the actions you can do shouldn't take "hours", allowing for that action and something else. Iirc, even drinking water in the morning takes hours, that makes no sense.
That's by design, later in the progress it'll be easier (because Lee progresses by skills and because there are some tools/helpers on the way). But we rebalancing things from time to time, so there may be changes too! And about drinking. Initially, in our tests, it not consumed action point because it makes no sense to drink hours, I agree. But it brokes all thirst balance, thirst become obsolete in the game as player may drink freely anytime. We might add some water purifing/boiling mechanics, but it need bonfire that added later by the plot. So there was coconut bowls added, that used as water collection and food preparation. So you just collect some water in bowls and for several days don't spend action points for it.

Edit: Ah, something else. There should be a warning in the "last night" saying the game will end after that cutscene, and allowing you to skip it instead if there's more you want to see in the game. As it is, I have to fallback to a previous save in which I haven't triggered that cutscene.
Yes, that's a good suggestion, thanks! Just need to come up with understandable emojis for that warning

rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks for the extended feedback and constructive criticism (y) I fully agree that texts may improve sex scenes. Some games may keep the player on one screen by 5 minutes just with texts. We sacrificed this for the sake of the feature. I thought about adding emoji-like subtitles to sex scenes, but I don't think it'll turn out good.
No, definitely don't try the emoji talk during sex. It will be more distracting than anything else, if you're sticking to emoji talk then you can only try your best to make the art and the scenes engaging. If you want to artificially extend their length then minigames help, but they have to be easy and "one-hand friendly" like the one in the tent (definitely not like the one on the plane since your attention there is drawn to the altitude controls instead of the sex)

As for the water, you make a fair point regarding the thirst meter. And it's actually not a huge deal to use one timeslot for the water every few days since thirst doesn't decrease too fast, so you can ignore that bit. It's just one of those situations where we have to ignore realism for the sake of gameplay.

As for the berries and mushrooms... Perhaps you can try the approach of hiding the impact on hunger/thirst on all food until you eat it once. That might spark a small interest towards trying new stuff instead of ignoring it because of the low benefit or side effects.

That aside, the game is looking good and I think it can be great in the future, so good luck.

• Red Heart

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
When you have the berries you can make the mc eat them before going to sleep. Then the woman in his dreams appears for a sexual minigame. The way it is now it's just an annoying "pop up" while you walk around trying to gather some things. And maybe after creating some tools they can be improved to do more during the day. It will take less time then. Keep up the good work.

Edit: I found the purple mushroom now. An other idea is for the woman to show up in front of him in the distance which mc then follows and without being able to reach her. Sort of the opposite of the catwoman.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Thanks for all your feedback, it means a lot for us!

This update is polishing of 0.3.0. Story not moved forward but there are several scenes added :cool:

There are several scenes and not only with berries :giggle:
The only scene I got was the one on the plane. Seeing as how the MC is alone on the island with only his right hand, I don't see any opportunity for sex scenes until he makes contact with the cat-girls stalking him - but the game ends right at one shows up. Pilot girl went down with the plane as far as I can tell and can't leave the area to search for her

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
The only scene I got was the one on the plane. Seeing as how the MC is alone on the island with only his right hand, I don't see any opportunity for sex scenes until he makes contact with the cat-girls stalking him - but the game ends right at one shows up. Pilot girl went down with the plane as far as I can tell and can't leave the area to search for her
There is only one Catgirl why do you think the title is called Tame-It? ;-) Save file has most at maximum and works with the current version of the game.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There is only one Catgirl why do you think the title is called Tame-It? ;-) Save file has most at maximum and works with the current version of the game.
not much diff than what i had. played from your save. no pilot girl, cat girl shows up - game ends.

Is that where the game stands now? If so that's fine but people seem to be talking as if there's sex scenes with the pilot girl (after the crash) and the cat girl.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes