rai1810

Nov 2, 2019
not much diff than what i had. played from your save. no pilot girl, cat girl shows up - game ends.

Is that where the game stands now? If so that's fine but people seem to be talking as if there's sex scenes with the pilot girl (after the crash) and the cat girl.
MC can fantasize with pilot girl while sleeping in the tent (first time it happened on its own but also after eating a purple mushroom). Berries also make him hallucinate and if you "use" her picture there's a blowjob scene. Cat-girl doesn't have content yet.

When you have the berries you can make the mc eat them before going to sleep. Then the woman in his dreams appears for a sexual minigame. The way it is now it's just an annoying "pop up" while you walk around trying to gather some things. And maybe after creating some tools they can be improved to do more during the day. It will take less time then. Keep up the good work.

Edit: I found the purple mushroom now. An other idea is for the woman to show up in front of him in the distance which mc then follows and without being able to reach her. Sort of the opposite of the catwoman.
Next time you eat the berries, look at the picture you found of pilot girl. You don't need to endure the hallucinations all the time.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Another game in the series "throw your old saves into the trash" (n)
Agreed. I was interested in trying this game until I saw repeated posts for this with each new update.
No sense in starting a new game again, with each update. I'll wait until it's finished, or until the dev manages to make existing save files compatible with new versions.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
After the last event, the game is over and I go to the start screen of the game. Of course, I've already saved it, but if I didn't know it, I could lose what's been done. We hope to return to the game for further actions after the last event in the future.
Yes, we are thinking about it and I hope we'll see free roam mode after chapter ending in near future. :giggle:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Tonya_vs_jaga_16.jpg
Hello everybody!

We are glad to announce the release of the next chapter of Tame It! Besides story continuation we added difficulty settings and chapter selector.

Сhapter selector opens new chapters with your progress, so if you've already done with previous, a new one will be available to you!

Difficulty selector was added into the settings menu and foraging/hunting skills were rebalanced. Now you may choose yourself to make the game easier or harder. Please share your thoughts about the new balance!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As we moved to the new Ren`py version, we started experiments with Live2D animations. For now it's only one animation in the fishing game and blur effects in some scenes and interfaces. But if things go smooth, we'll add more of that animations and effects.

Download links are in the first post :) (y)

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Not being able to use old saves is acceptable for this version but it will be forming a problem soon. Hopefully you can just let us continue the game next time.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I saved the game after using the chapter selector and it still says it is a save from an older version? Can you take a look at it please asmodeev

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Mega link asks for a decryption key. (Windows/Linux)

***Edited.

Downloaded from nopy instead and I guess it's a false positive but;
Screenshot 2021-02-05 153451.jpg
Screenshot 2021-02-05 153648.jpg

I don't know enough about this to tell anyone whats going on. So please enlighten us.

Last edited:
Reactions: ash996

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
-L-L-MJ- easy to declare. Your and mine virus protection does not like the new version of Renpy. So you have to make an exception for it -which is depended for each individual scanner so I can't help you with that unfortunately but I bet the website of the product can- and after that it will know Renpy is safe and it can snooze while we're playing Tame-it. :D

Reactions: madmit and -L-L-MJ-

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I saved the game after using the chapter selector and it still says it is a save from an older version? Can you take a look at it please asmodeev
Hm, will check it, thanks!

I don't know enough about this to tell anyone whats going on. So please enlighten us.
That's common thing for renpy games that don't have signatures of the executables. If you'll see any major AV claiming that it have some malware, please let me know, we'll send them false-positive report with file examples for the test.
P.S. link for Mega is fixed, thx

Update: False positive report sent to Cynet

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
-L-L-MJ- easy to declare. Your and mine virus protection does not like the new version of Renpy. So you have to make an exception for it -which is depended for each individual scanner so I can't help you with that unfortunately but I bet the website of the product can- and after that it will know Renpy is safe and it can snooze while we're playing Tame-it. :D
Thanks, first time it does this tho and I have played other renpy games on the newer version..

That's common thing for renpy games that don't have signatures of the executables. If you'll see any major AV claiming that it have some malware, please let me know, we'll send them false-positive repot with file examples for the test.
Microsoft windows defender actually flagged it, that's the black screenshot.
Second screenshot is virustotal.com

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Thanks, first time it does this tho and I have played other renpy games on the newer version..

Microsoft windows defender actually flagged it, that's the black screenshot.
Second screenshot is virustotal.com
Sent report to MS and Cynet, thanks

Trojan found by windows 10s integrated anti-virus.
Thanks, hope they react soon!

Last edited:

norpheus

Feb 2, 2018
View attachment 1021338
Hello everybody!

We are glad to announce the release of the next chapter of Tame It! Besides story continuation we added difficulty settings and chapter selector.

Сhapter selector opens new chapters with your progress, so if you've already done with previous, a new one will be available to you!

Difficulty selector was added into the settings menu and foraging/hunting skills were rebalanced. Now you may choose yourself to make the game easier or harder. Please share your thoughts about the new balance!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As we moved to the new Ren`py version, we started experiments with Live2D animations. For now it's only one animation in the fishing game and blur effects in some scenes and interfaces. But if things go smooth, we'll add more of that animations and effects.

Download links are in the first post :) (y)
w8nh for android version

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes