GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
So, I've already downloaded the last update, but I find this error before sleep on first night after the encounter with the "creature"...

Let's go to the log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Only if by realistic you mean autistic, because he looks like he has some mental problems.
Sir Anthony Hopkins, Dan Aykroyd & Daryl Hannah, they were all diagnosed with autism. Daryl Hannah was considered extremely pretty, in her day.
I didn't know it to be something that affects someone's looks or appearance?
Thought autism was specifically associated with types of social interaction disorder.

Either way, it's a rather thoughtless & offensive remark when you previously referred to the MC as someone who "looks exactly like the lost brother of the freaks".
Particularly offensive if anyone here suffers from it, or knows someone who does.
Maybe think a little, before throwing insulting terms around about people suffering with difficulties?

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
ikhanot KaiYa2 What antivirus do you use? MS and cyren replied to my reports that they removed detection of the game as false positive.

Any new scene or just game mechanics update?
There are new voyeur minigame and some closeup scene at the end of the chapter :giggle:

So, I've already downloaded the last update, but I find this error before sleep on first night after the encounter with the "creature"...
Looks like you used saves from the previous version?! They broken, sadly. You may use chapter selector from the load menu to start from the last chapter

IT CRASHES
Sad to hear. Let me help you, please send traceback.txt file from the game directory so we'll understand where the problem is

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
ikhanot KaiYa2 What antivirus do you use? MS and cyren replied to my reports that they removed detection of the game as false positive.

There are new voyeur minigame and some closeup scene at the end of the chapter :giggle:

Looks like you used saves from the previous version?! They broken, sadly. You may use chapter selector from the load menu to start from the last chapter

Sad to hear. Let me help you, please send traceback.txt file from the game directory so we'll understand where the problem is
Malwarebytes...

Nabiraba

Apr 18, 2018
Strange, there are no problem with Malwarebytes on virustotal. But I'll write them anyway, thanks. Try to update its bases, it may help
Thank you. For a while when I was analyzing with my antivirus, it showed that the "Trojan" was "active" in my computer, but some time after, happened to be "Abandoned".. Just to explain in details what happened..

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Uploaded new version with fix of the bug in crafting interface, reported by exter, thanks!
Also changed some params and updated renpy engine so antiviruses should be less suspicion of the game. Saves are compatible with early 0.4.0

rubendm1995 check new build, it might work

• Red Heart
Reactions: syh653 and exter

Caipi

Dec 13, 2017
I like the game, but dev seemes ro change to 64 Bit version with V0.4.0, so I can't play it any futher...:cry:
Any chance to get a 32 Bit version?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I like the game, but dev seemes ro change to 64 Bit version with V0.4.0, so I can't play it any futher...:cry:
Any chance to get a 32 Bit version?
Sadly, today we removed 32bit version from the build as we get multiple antivirus false positives reports from different players. But I can make 32bit version for you, just write me on our Discord server

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
The fishing minigame was damned frustrating! I had no idea what I was doing. Angle this, muscle that, fish ignoring the hook even when the bobber bops 'em on the head, wasting worms every cast...then I caught two fish in a row in the afternoon.

*cue memories of my first time fishing*

Good job on the realism there! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Asmodeev

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Is there a point in adding the SOS now? No matter how much progress is made, it will be wiped out by the next update.

Malwarebytes...
Can you make a false-positive report?

is gameplay still 99% grinding?
Yep.

The fishing minigame was damned frustrating! I had no idea what I was doing. Angle this, muscle that, fish ignoring the hook even when the bobber bops 'em on the head, wasting worms every cast...then I caught two fish in a row in the afternoon.

*cue memories of my first time fishing*

Good job on the realism there! :D
I agree, very nonintuitive.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes