somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
:( Not now, sorry. But we are getting closer to the moment when we may provide compatibility, I swear
I would suggest with not having save compatibility yet. Including a save from just before the new content, so players don't have to keep starting from the beginning. Unless you are messing with early content and thus the saves would make them not know what they missed. Being you are the dev and can just force skip everything without having to play the earlier stuff.

Eventually when save compatibility works then you could Include saves for each new version that would start them at the beginning of the content they have not seen.

Example is. Last played version is .21, current version is .42, the current version would have a save for .22, .23, .24 etc. Now the people can play all the new stuff without starting over.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Thanks, a little darker may be better, we'll try it!

Upd. In the next release underneath symbols will not be clickable!
Windows are still not darker. It's irritating, please add opacity feature. You don't need background atm if you open the window.

And here the symbol underneath is still clickable:

Anmerkung 2021-03-05 224216.png

Last edited:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I got this exception error after befriending Cat. asmodeev It's a gamebraking one. It happens after building the bridge.

Last edited:

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
I'm not sure if the saves from previous versions were supposed to work or not, but mine worked without any problems.

Also, I really like the style this game is going with. It's different, yet you always (well, almost always) know what is being said. The Updates are pretty frequent as well, renders are great, can't wait for more. But I feel like the last minigame might have been a bit grindy. Maybe if both of the parts were together, and you didn't have to always click the "play" button for 2nd part, cause that took me a while to figure out.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I would suggest with not having save compatibility yet. Including a save from just before the new content, so players don't have to keep starting from the beginning. Unless you are messing with early content and thus the saves would make them not know what they missed. Being you are the dev and can just force skip everything without having to play the earlier stuff.

Eventually when save compatibility works then you could Include saves for each new version that would start them at the beginning of the content they have not seen.

Example is. Last played version is .21, current version is .42, the current version would have a save for .22, .23, .24 etc. Now the people can play all the new stuff without starting over.
We have this feature already as a "Chapter selector". New chapters unlock in the load menu as previous ones being completed. But as I can see not all players know about it. And I may assume that it's a big matter for many players to keep their individual playthrough instead of the "standard" start of the chapter

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I'm not sure if the saves from previous versions were supposed to work or not, but mine worked without any problems.

Also, I really like the style this game is going with. It's different, yet you always (well, almost always) know what is being said. The Updates are pretty frequent as well, renders are great, can't wait for more. But I feel like the last minigame might have been a bit grindy. Maybe if both of the parts were together, and you didn't have to always click the "play" button for 2nd part, cause that took me a while to figure out.
Thank you for the feedback! We wanted to give a hint screen before the second minigame so I added a menu there. Maybe we redo that part later by moving hints into the minigame itself. :unsure:
If you know what to do, you may tame catgirl in around 4-5 iterations. But figuring it out may be challenging, I agree

Reactions: phreadom

JustinKan

Sep 16, 2018
So after the catgirl minigame, how can I continue? doesn't seems to be able to interact with the catgirl as it just disappeared?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Well done update, it's funny to play, esp. with the emotes!

Found few more bugs.

This happens if you click inventory during crafting:

Anmerkung 2021-03-06 012837.png

here you can craft 15 torchs, but at inventory are max. 10. So you're losing 5.

Anmerkung 2021-03-06 021844.png Anmerkung 2021-03-06 022341.png

and here, is max. 10 amount of honey and crab purposed?

Anmerkung 2021-03-06 021946.png

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes