Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
ok here is the log i dont see a traceback, probably becuase it is crashing before it gets to the point were it generates one.
Try to hold Shift while tameit.exe starting, it'll bring renderer options where you may choose "Force ANGLE2 Renderer", it should help. In the next update, this renderer will be loaded automatically as Ren'py engine will detect these problems by itself :)

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
I think i found a bug. Im trying to build the tent, every time i gather a rock, it increases the number of rocks required to build it. I have five rocks in my inv, but on the build window it says 1/5, if i harvest another one it goes to 1/6, etc.

Edt. nvm i'm an idiot lol

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I think i found a bug. Im trying to build the tent, every time i gather a rock, it increases the number of rocks required to build it. I have five rocks in my inv, but on the build window it says 1/5, if i harvest another one it goes to 1/6, etc.

It's ok, we gather feedback like yours and if it is over a certain limit — it's a reason to rework the feature or add some hints. So thanks!

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Lee-and-cat-on-beach_shadows.jpg
Hi!

We've just released the 0.6.1 version of the Tame It! to the public!

Lee is trapped inside the bungalow with the Cat by the storm and that allows him to get to know her a little closer. And it pushed us to work on one of the key features of the future communications with the girls — the dialogue system.

We plan to add many words and phrases to it, as small talk so some tasks and compliments and there will be some easter eggs, there are already some fun answers and others will be unlocked as relations with the girls will improve.

If you have some ideas about cool questions/answers for Lee and Cat dialogue, they may get into the game. Just write them on our Discord server and we'll discuss it!

Download links are in the first post :giggle:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

arjunazuluna

May 25, 2018
it's possible to upgrade the refuge to a tent before dying in standard diff?
and now the menu buged and cannot eat... oh well

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017

Don't feel bad. It is a fairly standard practice that what you actually have/own is the first value supplied. Not sure why they decided to flip it. Maybe the coder comes from one of the several right to left languages.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
It's ok, we gather feedback like yours and if it is over a certain limit — it's a reason to rework the feature or add some hints. So thanks!
You can add one more person's feedback to this point. Even after I realized the numbers were switched from the intuitive order, I still have to remind myself every time I look at the UI what it actually means.

And I'll also say that the game would be much better without the emoji writing. It feels like half the effort is spent just trying to decode the little rebuses. Which would be fine if it was a legitimate puzzle (like the main character coming across hieroglyphs from a lost civilization), or it might be funny if just catgirl spoke emoji, but when it's your own thoughts or the game instructions it becomes a barrier to playing and to player identification.

ughkjahflda

Sep 22, 2019
No save compatibility, the chapter select menu doesn't work, and the gameplay is less content and more grind. There was some promise here, to bad the bugs and lack of play testing seemed to ruin it.

Biberung

Apr 5, 2017
For me, this game is almost perfect, because it does not have stupid long dialogues (y)
But grind is a little annoying for me, too much time is spent on one action, and saving does not work and you need to start from the beginning every time (n)

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
it's possible to upgrade the refuge to a tent before dying in standard diff?
and now the menu buged and cannot eat... oh well
May I ask you to send me your save file to check the problem with the eating?

Don't feel bad. It is a fairly standard practice that what you actually have/own is the first value supplied. Not sure why they decided to flip it. Maybe the coder comes from one of the several right to left languages.
Strange, I'm not rtl speaker myself and we have none of them in the team. But point taken, we'll discuss it.

You can add one more person's feedback to this point. Even after I realized the numbers were switched from the intuitive order, I still have to remind myself every time I look at the UI what it actually means.

And I'll also say that the game would be much better without the emoji writing. It feels like half the effort is spent just trying to decode the little rebuses. Which would be fine if it was a legitimate puzzle (like the main character coming across hieroglyphs from a lost civilization), or it might be funny if just catgirl spoke emoji, but when it's your own thoughts or the game instructions it becomes a barrier to playing and to player identification.
We are discussing a combined english/emoji version, but I can't promise it for now. We'll see :)

No save compatibility, the chapter select menu doesn't work, and the gameplay is less content and more grind. There was some promise here, to bad the bugs and lack of play testing seemed to ruin it.
Please send traceback.txt if the chapter selector doesn't work. We tested this release for 2 weeks but didn't find this bug.

For me, this game is almost perfect, because it does not have stupid long dialogues (y)
But grind is a little annoying for me, too much time is spent on one action, and saving does not work and you need to start from the beginning every time (n)
Grind is a balance thing and we plan to pay more attention to the balance as all main mechanics will be done. Or every new feature will push us to rebalance the game from scratch. You don't need to start from the beginning as there is the chapter selector. And we also plan to address issues with the compatibility of the saves.

Reactions: peytine93

cjs

May 6, 2017
I am out of ideas on how to move on.
I have tried and talk to her, but the combo that shows seems not to work?
Since I have to go out to gather things, food etc, my health drops and I just die over and over.
I cant really figure out how to progress, since "her" menu is greyed out.

The things I need to do should be clearer? Or is it just a bug. (Yes I have done the "explaining thing to her" about handshake, male, female.)

Reactions: Sirren

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I am out of ideas on how to move on.
I have tried and talk to her, but the combo that shows seems not to work?
Since I have to go out to gather things, food etc, my health drops and I just die over and over.
I cant really figure out how to progress, since "her" menu is greyed out.

The things I need to do should be clearer? Or is it just a bug. (Yes I have done the "explaining thing to her" about handshake, male, female.)
Hi! Pay attention to the new "Zzz" emoji in the dialogue UI, as she'll know it, there will be new words to learn. We'll change or improve "Zzz" emoji as it not visible enough.
And you may exit the bungalow by the morning, btw. So it possible to find new food if it needed.

Lomaev

Nov 8, 2017
wow, how is this possible - from each new update this game gets better and better ^_^
words learning minigame is easy and fun
I've find 5 emoji combination. But I can't figure out which emoji I have to combine with rain emoji and storm emoji.
Yes I'm totally stuck.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
To Tell the truth i played first time today - But Grinding takes allot of time either water or restoring his hp + My mc Dies from hunger :(
Realistic grind and farm is farm more beter solution to this game + Tips and quick guide must be added.... Time should go slower not 2 actions = sleep time
If Dev Focus to finish this game fast - It will fail (game not playable with grind problem)

Reactions: Deadshotpero
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes