Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I've taught her all the emoji combinations (6), and "played" with her multiple times. Is there anything else needed to move forward? Trying to secure food/water/bamboo keeps killing me.
Nope, only night adventures progress that chapter. And if you lose one the progress will go down. But we slightly balanced that moment in the current (0.7) update so there are will be fewer tries for the end of the chapter

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
what time will the new version come out? I like it :D:D
;)
28_tonyahut_wrecked_16.jpg

Greetings, friends!
We are happy to present you a new chapter of Tame It!

What awaits you in this chapter:
Your hut has been destroyed by a storm and needs to be repaired. The Cat is hanging around you all the time, you’ll have a lot of communication and interaction with her because now she will live next to you. Thunderstorm opened a passage to several new locations. Exploring them will advance the plot and leave new questions to be answered in the future.

Improvements have been made in other chapters of the game, we made Live2D versions of the first level of Tonya's berries scene and steering game at the end of the prologue. There is still room for improvement but it's a major step forward for the quality of the old scenes. We plan to continue these animation upgrades further.

We constantly working on the music and sounds, and there were some location and item sounds updated in this version. We also added a few sounds to the progress of several tasks and plan to add more.

Saves from version 0.6.* should be compatible with the current one and we hope to maintain compatibility until the final release.

Enjoy the game!
As usual, we will be grateful for any bug reports that you come across during the game, as well as your suggestions for improving the content.

Links are in the first post :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Well something didn't work out well. My save was still before the hut got destroyed and touching the kitty doesn't work now.
EDIT: so after a few tries of getting scratched after ignoring the errors, this time the game kinda went nuts and started the roof blown off scene.

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
i love the game though i have a strange issue where when i full screen the mouse cursor disappears and i kind of have to guess where i think it is on the screen so i can only play in windowed mode

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Well something didn't work out well. My save was still before the hut got destroyed and touching the kitty doesn't work now.
EDIT: so after a few tries of getting scratched after ignoring the errors, this time the game kinda went nuts and started the roof blown off scene.
May I ask you to send me that save? I'll check and fix all the errors :unsure:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
how do i gift?
Gifting unlocks as Cat learns "gift" word :)

is there a way to speed up minigames? the amount of grind in those is awful
You may skip most of them. What minigames did you find grindy?

I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. I've grown a beard and fixed the house.
Improve your relations with the Cat :)

Love the art, but I can barely even understand the options menu...
I guess all I can hope for is that one day someone will translate this into, you know ...words.

Good luck, I wish I could play this, but I guess I am too old.
Thank you! We are experimenting with the English translation, so stay tuned. :cool:

i love the game though i have a strange issue where when i full screen the mouse cursor disappears and i kind of have to guess where i think it is on the screen so i can only play in windowed mode
Do you play on PC or Mac, is it hidden in minigames or in the game itself? :unsure: Looks like a hardware mouse pointer issue, update of video drivers may help.

i cant seem to catch another blue fish to give to the cat lady, whats the secret?
It's random with a 25% chance per game, but you may increase it even more if you'll lower game difficulty.

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
had lots of bugs from 0.6.0 (pre-fix version), so I started new game. Hadn't any problems since then.
too short update(

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes