Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Teaching the cat girl new words was veeeery grindy. I think the concept is awesome and the visuals really do show her grasping new ideas and words, but there would be times when a full minute would go by without a single right word drifting down. Either increase the speed of the words or increase the proportion of correct words.
Thank you for the feedback! We are working on an alternative learning minigame, more puzzle style instead of arcade. And we'll see if it replaces the current one or they will be both in the game

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Yes I know but it happens during every hour of the day. So this must be a bug. As you can see on the screenshot it doesn't show the number in red which means I have sufficient of it. And if I try to gather more the last number increases up to 25.
Wow, I found the bug with your help, thank you very much! The problem is in the window of the requirements. There are 5 requirements in this task — stick (4), leaf (10), rock (2), bungalow wall (1), plane door (1). And the last one didn't show, but as requirement list is unordered, last one may be any of it, and it's stones in your case! While I fix this bug, you may just get one additional stone to get further. Thanks a lot, this was quite tricky.

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
can't get a second bluefish... tried to catch it for around a ingame week, every time slot... is it luck or do i have to do something?
There is 25% chance per game that it'll be in the prize shadow. But you may increase chances significantly if you'll lower difficulty settings!

Shadowlords95

Nov 23, 2020
That fishing minigame can go to hell, wtf. Iv been fishing for over 20 days now and haven't gotten that stupid bluefish, iv gotten 10 pearls and 6 yellow fish though

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Do I get a notification when I'm done with the update? I have gotten the pet the cat minigame and fixed the hut, is there anything else to do?
Yep, every chapter has outro scene and game jumps to the credits after it. There is 3 pet minigames in this chapter :)

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
That fishing minigame can go to hell, wtf. Iv been fishing for over 20 days now and haven't gotten that stupid bluefish, iv gotten 10 pearls and 6 yellow fish though
Wow, that's strange, there is simple 25% random. At the same time pearls is 10% and yellow fish is 20%. So you should get around 15 bluefishes by that time :(. Maybe I'll add some counter to give it 100% chance after number of empty tries.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
naaa reducing difficulty is not for me, had luck in the meantime.
P.S.: greatest catplay game i've ever seen ;) could live without the pilot lady ;)
Thank you, there will be more fun with her in the next chapter ;)
And I think we'll tune fishing more

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
asmodeev just try it,waited a long time to have a good time with the game
got an error View attachment 1206761

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! Looking into it. It was some task but what task is it? Maybe you have save file before it?

and the sex steering scene looks like a log now.. compared the older version (0.3) for me
Sorry, didn't understand, it was too easy or animations are bad?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
there's no recipe for it when I checked
It shows when you have free silverfish in your inventory.
We don't want to make very long list of recipes, it's a way to do it — show recipe only if its main ingredient is available. But it has its flaws as I can see :unsure:

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Wait, so I have to fish at the new spot to advance the game? The worst task in the game and I can't skip it. How do I play again?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:love:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Another deja vu - previous saves are not working again. I will not copy them from others, because that's not how it should work. I'm out. R.I.P.
If saves are not working, you may report bugs to me to make them work and/or use chapter selector. It's normal for actively developing alpha-product to have some bugs. We alerting about it in the splash screen and main menu.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Wait, so I have to fish at the new spot to advance the game? The worst task in the game and I can't skip it. How do I play again?
Thanks for the feedback! Why do you find it the worst and what would you change in it?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Hi guys! Thanks for all your feedback! We reuploaded the game with some previously reported bug fixes (y)

Reactions: Deckmaster

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
My old save was at 0.5 so another restart. now I am stuck. after i use stone on the door to make weapon. no new quest pop up for me. the game just loop forever. no new quest after a week. is this a bug ? I remember after this I will get quest to make spear and a house.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
If saves are not working, you may report bugs to me to make them work and/or use chapter selector. It's normal for actively developing alpha-product to have some bugs. We alerting about it in the splash screen and main menu.
My experience with subsequent updates is that the save problem has become a feature of this game, not a bug.
...but that's not my problem anymore :cool:

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I think this game is great for people who don't really like to read dialogues and skip all the time. I generally don't like to talk negative about the game, but I'll just keep shut about that : P.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes