digga

Jun 30, 2018
So how can I proceed with the catgirl? I gave her some yellow and blue fishes from the lake, but there is no progres? Or is this another tediuos process?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Wow, I found the bug with your help, thank you very much! The problem is in the window of the requirements. There are 5 requirements in this task — stick (4), leaf (10), rock (2), bungalow wall (1), plane door (1). And the last one didn't show, but as requirement list is unordered, last one may be any of it, and it's stones in your case! While I fix this bug, you may just get one additional stone to get further. Thanks a lot, this was quite tricky.
Now I see it too. When you have the stone the roof can be repaired. So many people might not even have had this issue as they already had stone. But if you do not it indeed didn't show stone was required. Thanks for clearing that out I am able to continue playing now with my save file.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
My old save was at 0.5 so another restart. now I am stuck. after i use stone on the door to make weapon. no new quest pop up for me. the game just loop forever. no new quest after a week. is this a bug ? I remember after this I will get quest to make spear and a house.
You don't need to restart as there is a chapter selector in the load menu. I may take a look into it if you'll send me your save file :)

Reactions: ItkoSK

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
So how can I proceed with the catgirl? I gave her some yellow and blue fishes from the lake, but there is no progres? Or is this another tediuos process?
There are hints in the dreams on the each second night if you missed directions after some action :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: digga and ItkoSK

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
here's the save. The characters appear if I try to exit. Then I talk to the kitty to make her sleep, and then having fun with her just throws the error and ignoring it a bunch of times gets through to the end. First it would only finish with her angry, now it reaches the good end for some reason and the story proceeds. IDK why.
Also, a task that doesn't work for me is upgrading the bridge, it throws the same error as bugfinder's.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! Why do you find it the worst and what would you change in it?
It's not intuitive. The angle slider just waggles the rod and there is no way to recall a bad cast. Maybe change it so it's more like other fishing games. You cast out and reel back. Just don't have us smash the mouse button.

fssntuff

Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! Why do you find it the worst and what would you change in it?
The mini game speed is horribly slow, if was faster, where it was point click, maybe 10 seconds max success or failure, fine, but it takes close to a minute for it to just get bait out. Then waiting 20 minutes or more with no response.

Also, Clear directions on how to actually do it. The help is useless.

Fssntuff

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
If you could learn enough english so load and save are actually words, that would be nice. I don't want to overwrite my save instead of loading it.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
The mini game speed is horribly slow, if was faster, where it was point click, maybe 10 seconds max success or failure, fine, but it takes close to a minute for it to just get bait out. Then waiting 20 minutes or more with no response.

Also, Clear directions on how to actually do it. The help is useless.

Fssntuff
Do you play on Android?

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
It's not intuitive. The angle slider just waggles the rod and there is no way to recall a bad cast. Maybe change it so it's more like other fishing games. You cast out and reel back. Just don't have us smash the mouse button.
Do you play on Android? Sliders maintain their position after cast, so it should be easy to correct it :unsure:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
here's the save. The characters appear if I try to exit. Then I talk to the kitty to make her sleep, and then having fun with her just throws the error and ignoring it a bunch of times gets through to the end. First it would only finish with her angry, now it reaches the good end for some reason and the story proceeds. IDK why.
Also, a task that doesn't work for me is upgrading the bridge, it throws the same error as bugfinder's.
Thank you! The first bug was already fixed, but the bug with the bridge is the new and rare one! We decreased the number of steps of the bridge task from 2 to 1, so it will automatically completes when save is converted from the old version. I uploaded a new build!

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Every tried some real fishing? That is supposed to take long. And how can you not figure out to do it? There is an angle and a strength bar it's not Rocket Science. And when done right the float drops in a few seconds as well. What I do agree is the margin could be a bit more lenient. Sometimes it is practically on the fish and you still can't catch it.

8bitKink

Nov 15, 2018
As much as a I appreciate trying to bring back pictographic writing its not really intuitive as it seems, maybe add a delayed toolbar popup that explains what some actions mean?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
As much as a I appreciate trying to bring back pictographic writing its not really intuitive as it seems, maybe add a delayed toolbar popup that explains what some actions mean?
Maybe, I've got that idea too. I'll discuss it with the team, thanks!

Reactions: MrWARD1005

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Do you play on Android? Sliders maintain their position after cast, so it should be easy to correct it :unsure:
No. Laptop. They maintain their position, I just couldn't figure out what to do. If you miss, you should be able to try again at the cost of a worm.

Every tried some real fishing? That is supposed to take long. And how can you not figure out to do it? There is an angle and a strength bar it's not Rocket Science. And when done right the float drops in a few seconds as well. What I do agree is the margin could be a bit more lenient. Sometimes it is practically on the fish and you still can't catch it.
I would waggle the angle slider, thinking that is what I should do. I eventually figured out I should aim, then cast. I had one or two casts where the float would bob over the shadow, and I'd get nothing.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes