Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
No. Laptop. They maintain their position, I just couldn't figure out what to do. If you miss, you should be able to try again at the cost of a worm.
Yep, that's how it works, here is some tutorial:

And that's my try:

I usually cast one to feel the distance and aim better and then get all the shadows as there is a linear dependency between the power slider and the range of the throw.

Nope, using Mac OS. It plays the same on either my desktop or MacBook.
I'll check it, thank you for the report!

can we have sex witht he cat yet ?
Almost! :LOL:

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
Dammit Lee, catgirls like fresh fish, headpats, and bellyrubs--you can't wave your willy all nilly in their face when they're in your lap!

She is damned adorable at the end of each education emoji minigame. :)

The animations this time around seem...strange. Before it was distinct frames on a loop; this time they look like a static image that's stretched & compressed like the MnF of yore.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Dammit Lee, catgirls like fresh fish, headpats, and bellyrubs--you can't wave your willy all nilly in their face when they're in your lap!

She is damned adorable at the end of each education emoji minigame. :)

The animations this time around seem...strange. Before it was distinct frames on a loop; this time they look like a static image that's stretched & compressed like the MnF of yore.
Thank you for your feedback :giggle:
We gradually replacing animations to Live2D, they are smoother but yes, there is more stretching as this effect is easy to do and it doesn't require additional textures. We plan to improve Live2D animations too

rigman

May 19, 2021
Yes, there is a continuation of this scene after the first dream (2 additional levels) and one more scene (3 levels) :giggle:
Thanks for the answer, but the problem is I already finished story for the catgirl, yet I can't see anything about the pilot. When I sleep game hints me to give catgirl blue fish, so no hint about her as well.

(I already finished SOS thing)

Last edited:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Thanks. Is there anything to do with the bra? What is the basket option (tab) for?
Bra is for the future :)
The basket tab may be unlocked by learning the corresponding word. You may assign tasks to the Cat to forage something for you. So it's quite helpful, literally like 5th action per day.

Thanks for the answer, but the problem is I already finished story for the catgirl, yet I can't see anything about the pilot. When I sleep game hints me to give catgirl blue fish, so no hint about her as well.

(I already finished SOS thing)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Samhill and rigman

alphablue7

Jan 15, 2020
Bra is for the future :)
The basket tab may be unlocked by learning the corresponding word. You may assign tasks to the Cat to forage something for you. So it's quite helpful, literally like 5th action per day.
is clothing customizing gonna be available in the future? maybe accessories and such?, would make the game so much interactive if we can customize the girls, and they all look great as well.

James Rinehart

Jun 25, 2019
Why is it that when an update comes out, you have to restart the game? Why can't it just pick up where the last update stopped? I get so annoyed when I have to start over every time and lose everything that I have done. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong or if restarting everytime is normal.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
They should work. If you've got some errors, please send traceback.txt and save file to me, I'll fix it.
When I click on the catgirl I get the following error and then a bunch of others after that.

For example if I try to click to sleep instead of on the catgirl, I get this error...

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
When I click on the catgirl I get the following error and then a bunch of others after that.

For example if I try to click to sleep instead of on the catgirl, I get this error...

Thanks! These errors were fixed some time ago, just redownload the game and it should work (y)

is clothing customizing gonna be available in the future? maybe accessories and such?, would make the game so much interactive if we can customize the girls, and they all look great as well.
We are discussing it as a possible feature, there are some difficulties to do so as we don't use the classical VN approach of several standard poses and set each character for each scene individually. So if there will be a number of clothes/accessories, then we should make an image of them for each scene. But we are looking for an opportunity to implement such a feature :)

Why is it that when an update comes out, you have to restart the game? Why can't it just pick up where the last update stopped? I get so annoyed when I have to start over every time and lose everything that I have done. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong or if restarting everytime is normal.
There was the chapter selector in the previous updates, that allows you to continue from the next chapter if earlier was completed (first tab in the load menu). In the current update saves from the previous version (0.6) are compatible so you may continue from the point where you left the game. So you don't have to restart the game as version 0.4 was released, and we now at version 0.7 :giggle:
Let me know if there any problems that don't allow you to continue your playthrough, I'll help

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Thanks! These errors were fixed some time ago, just redownload the game and it should work (y)
I got further, made it through the minigame, saw MC's thought at the end, then I got this error:

I was able to ignore it and keep playing the minigames with her.

Then the next morning when I tried to gather some water, I got this error:

Then I tried to fix the bridge by the hut and got the same error again...

So I reloaded and made sure I got the door and the wall first for the hut...

But any time I try to fix the hut, it first puts me to a different screen when I tried to fix the hut (only showing health and a bag), then one where I could actually fix the hut but either way it throws the error and then goes to a screen where the only options are the bridge or the hut and either cause an error. You can't actually fix the hut, can't go anywhere else, and can't progress. At that point I'm prevented from playing any further.

So better, but still broken. :(

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I got further, made it through the minigame, saw MC's thought at the end, then I got this error:

I was able to ignore it and keep playing the minigames with her.

Then the next morning when I tried to gather some water, I got this error:

Then I tried to fix the bridge by the hut and got the same error again...

So I reloaded and made sure I got the door and the wall first for the hut...

But any time I try to fix the hut, it first puts me to a different screen when I tried to fix the hut (only showing health and a bag), then one where I could actually fix the hut but either way it throws the error and then goes to a screen where the only options are the bridge or the hut and either cause an error. You can't actually fix the hut, can't go anywhere else, and can't progress. At that point I'm prevented from playing any further.

So better, but still broken. :(
Ah, I see, your save is from Tame It! version 0.5.1 and we made them compatible only from the version 0.6.*
I got a save file with the game state like yours (there are only minor differences in inventory), here it is

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Ah, I see, your save is from Tame It! version 0.5.1 and we made them compatible only from the version 0.6.*
I got a save file with the game state like yours (there are only minor differences in inventory), here it is
Ah, thanks! I appreciate it. :D

Reactions: Asmodeev
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes