Jan 21, 2018
something with a hammer and a metal thingy that is almost horse-shoe shaped. But don't see any expansions in Dialogue options with the cat-girl or crafting station.
Yeah i got that bit, but can't seem to figure what actions to perform to solve that riddle
Dunno where the hammer is as well as that horse-shoe shaped metal thing

Alexaxl32

Jul 11, 2018
Yeah i got that bit, but can't seem to figure what actions to perform to solve that riddle
Dunno where the hammer is as well as that horse-shoe shaped metal thing
We just have to wait and see. I'm also having some issues finding where that hammer and metal thing are

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I had errors on my saves, is not compatible the previous saves?
It should be, we've got no reports. Your saves are from the 0.6+ version?

We just have to wait and see. I'm also having some issues finding where that hammer and metal thing are
Hammer means crafting, it isn't some new object :unsure: . May I ask you to send me your save file, I'll check if progression broken or there is a bug of some sort

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
What is L2D? The new teaching game sucks. I connected the new term in her mind, but I can't get the last check mark. I thought I neeedd to complete the loop back to the start, but no.

EDIT: I went from MC to the new word to catgirl and it didn't finish.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
What is L2D? The new teaching game sucks. I connected the new term in her mind, but I can't get the last check mark. I thought I neeedd to compleate the loop back to the start, but no.
There was a hint before the game, you need to connect words from Lee to Cat, so Cat is the endpoint.
L2D is Live2D, 2D animation technology :)

Kryptark

Sep 19, 2017
So I keep dying to the rain cause I have no health and no way to heal. Is there a way to heal? Edit: Nvm, finally found out that seaweed heals you.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Did the MC finally rejoined the pilot (Tonya, if I remember well)?

There is no way I'm going to deal with this obnoxious grinding until it happens.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Can you add a save point screen when all the content is done. The way it ends means a full redo of this and future updates.

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
hi...

does anyone know the codes to teach the cat girl? i don't understand how to go ahead to get on the plane ... can someone help me?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Can you add a save point screen when all the content is done. The way it ends means a full redo of this and future updates.
Yes, the game autosaves before going to the credits screen so you always may continue from the point where you left it when new chapter will be added. Autosaves are available on the tab with the clock. :)

hi...

does anyone know the codes to teach the cat girl? i don't understand how to go ahead to get on the plane ... can someone help me?
Hi! You mean teaching minigame? You should connect all words that Cat learning in that minigame. Line shouldn't cross itself or any wrong words: 1625319356520.png

Reactions: yrban7477
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes