Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Did the MC finally rejoined the pilot (Tonya, if I remember well)?

There is no way I'm going to deal with this obnoxious grinding until it happens.
What if there will be even more grinding after they finally meet? :ROFLMAO:
We are thinking now how to reduce vast amount of resources that Lee got on the current levels of the game. Some rebalance is coming.

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
I'm Sorry but you don't speak with emojis. Like what does !? mean???
You are driving more people away with using emojis, than a poorly translated test game.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
renzano It took me some efforts with the new teaching game but this is how it works. At the start you see XXXXXXXXXXXX and when you connect the mc to the right icon a V appears. However it needs to be in order so VXXVXXXX doesn't work. If you get the V which isn't next to the former one undo that step and try another right icon. Continue until it looks like this VVVVVVVX and connect the last one to Cat.

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
renzano It took me some efforts with the new teaching game but this is how it works. At the start you see XXXXXXXXXXXX and when you connect the mc to the right icon a V appears. However it needs to be in order so VXXVXXXX doesn't work. If you get the V which isn't next to the former one undo that step and try another right icon. Continue until it looks like this VVVVVVVX and connect the last one to Cat.
You get it right (y)
But there may be several correct solution per game so it's not necessary to connect them in the one fixed order. Just check that lines don't cross any wrong emojis or other lines

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I'm Sorry but you don't speak with emojis. Like what does !? mean???
You are driving more people away with using emojis, than a poorly translated test game.
English preview is already available for patrons. If they'll like it, we'll continue to work on it until it'll be merged in the main game :cool:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
asmodeev I'm catching Pearls and just need 4 more. Is the option to create the necklace active already? Or should I just save and wait for the future update?

Bonran991

May 11, 2020
Can anyone share a save file when the cat girl got tamed?? My phone is old and i cant tame the cat girl with foods coz the white circle dissapear when the mc throw a food

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
the ver 0.8.1 have mamy probblem wfom what i see
If you stumble upon a bug, send me traceback.txt and save file please. There is only one report in 0.8.1 by now and we are investigating it :cool:

Can anyone share a save file when the cat girl got tamed?? My phone is old and i cant tame the cat girl with foods coz the white circle dissapear when the mc throw a food
You have one throw in this minigame. If you are succeed in choosing right food and right distance, then Cat will go further to you next time :) I think we should make a video tutorial :unsure:

Reactions: Walharr

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Отлично отиграл часть 8,1 и без подсказок ! Спасибо за вашу работу ! Жду , что будет дальше .
А у кого интеллект ниже плинтуса , тому ни эмодзи , ни английский язык не помогут. ))))))))

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
How long to I have to pet the cat while sleeping jesus christ?
You pet the cat until the love indicator reaches the end of the bar. But keep a watch on the other indicator, if that reaches the end first, the cat will get angry and run away. Eventually this bad indicator will disappear from this interaction.

Walharr

Oct 23, 2018
If you stumble upon a bug, send me traceback.txt and save file please. There is only one report in 0.8.1 by now and we are investigating it :cool:

You have one throw in this minigame. If you are succeed in choosing right food and right distance, then Cat will go further to you next time :) I think we should make a video tutorial :unsure:
a Sorry me bad i ignor the note (save from old version can have bugs)

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Data structures it Tame It! are much more complex than in simple VNs, so this mod may break the game. Same goes with the save editors. It's relatively safe to add some items in the inventory, but be aware with the quest items, character properties, and progression states, changing any of it may break your game. And worst part that these changes may have side-effects that appear later in the game, in the future updates.

As for full save, there is no sandbox, if you'll get full save you'll miss all the content. Maybe you need the save at the start of current chapter? But there is chapter selector, so if you completed previous one then you may start from the current

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes