kiritogremory

Jul 3, 2017
We knew from the start that emoji idea will create some haters. But what was surprise for us is that many adult game players don't want to play the game itself, they see the game as an obstacle before adult content. This causes irritation in them and we can't do much about it. But English version may appear soon, it'll lower some hate. :)(y)
I prefere the emoji "text" cause it "force" the player to find the signification of these and i think it's a new way to make a game ^^ but... witch game don't have hater?? No one can make a game and say "my game have 0 haters and that beside x years" (not the correct phrase but i think you have the idea)

(Sorry ^^" i'm not very good to write in english)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeev
Feb 13, 2020
So, I got the little scene where the cat girl wished to join Lee and fell into the lake's water. I lost my pole ( made another one) but I don't see the plane's debris for the hook. :unsure:

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
So, I got the little scene where the cat girl wished to join Lee and fell into the lake's water. I lost my pole ( made another one) but I don't see the plane's debris for the hook. :unsure:
Check the water near the plane, it should be there after Lee thought "I should search for fishing pole near the lake" or so :)

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Yes. I have to find a hook to open the plane's door.
Ah, it opens with rocks, you need to progress your storyline further. We'll fix Lee's misleading thoughts in that place. Give Cat gifts (first big fish from the lake (I think she got it already), then big fish mixed with honey and then big fish again)

Reactions: Mizzel
Feb 13, 2020
I did give her the big fish ( the blue one.) then the big fish mixed with honey, then the big fish alone again and nothing happened :unsure:

ttant

May 7, 2017
Yes it does. Even the previous game (0.6.1) version i use do the same.

From what i understand, I broke something when i try to upgrade from 0.6.1 to 0.8.1. It worked well one time, but crash from start each and every time i (re)start the game.

I manage to open the game by patching few files:
* Helpers.rpy:
has_live2d function always return False
* 0_early is now
define check_live2d = False
default preferences.l2d = True

Not sure that helps.

Otherwise, no issue on all other renpy game
my computer is a 8800k, 16 Gb, rx 580 (catalyst 21.6.2), win 10 pro x64 21h1 up to date.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Yes it does. Even the previous game (0.6.1) version i use do the same.

From what i understand, I broke something when i try to upgrade from 0.6.1 to 0.8.1. It worked well one time, but crash from start each and every time i (re)start the game.

I manage to open the game by patching few files:
* Helpers.rpy:
has_live2d function always return False
* 0_early is now
define check_live2d = False
default preferences.l2d = True

Not sure that helps.

Otherwise, no issue on all other renpy game
my computer is a 8800k, 16 Gb, rx 580 (catalyst 21.6.2), win 10 pro x64 21h1 up to date.
Many other renpy games don't use L2D yet, but your PC should support it and it's best not to disable it if possible (you'll miss many goodies).

Version 0.6.1 doesn't have preferences.l2d at all so I think there should be some other error or there is some mix of files.
Default upgrade process in Windows is simple, you need to remove old game entirely and unpack new one (or just unpack it in the different directory). Old saves will be usable as they are backed up in the user AppData directory.

It's an interesting case, if I somehow may help you to enable L2D or you'll find a way to do it, please tell me.

ttant

May 7, 2017
I try to download 0.8.1 from nopy and mega, both behave the same.
I'll try more later, and try to revert some variable, to see what's going on.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I try to download 0.8.1 from nopy and mega, both behave the same.
I'll try more later, and try to revert some variable, to see what's going on.
Download it from our patreon to be sure that it is original. I'm sure that F95 moderators won't mess with it but still. And feel free to contact me here or in PM if I may be in any assistance (y)

Blackelite1980

Dec 17, 2018
I tried liking this game, the art is great but I just don't understand the emoji's enough to follow the story line. I'm one of those people that never use emoji's in every day life. When friends text me using emoji's I normally write or call them back asking what the hell they are trying to say, use to piss them off till they figured that they shouldn't send me text with emoji's.

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
I tried liking this game, the art is great but I just don't understand the emoji's enough to follow the story line. I'm one of those people that never use emoji's in every day life. When friends text me using emoji's I normally write or call them back asking what the hell they are trying to say, use to piss them off till they figured that they shouldn't send me text with emoji's.
Check post #12 on page #01
https://f95zone.to/threads/tame-it-v0-8-1-manka-games.62953/post-4281643
Click on SPOILER to see the picture

Sep 3, 2017
Hey, can someone help me out? I'm playing on android and I can't get my health up. I've tried going to bed with full food and water and eating cooked meals but I'm just not sure what to do.

Thanks.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
We knew from the start that emoji idea will create some haters. But what was surprise for us is that many adult game players don't want to play the game itself, they see the game as an obstacle before adult content. This causes irritation in them and we can't do much about it. But English version may appear soon, it'll lower some hate. :)(y)
Well you can count me as a fan of the concept. I love it :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeev
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes