pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for all your feedback, it's makes game better! :giggle:

We are already working on the next part, meantime thinking how to make steering game easier but not boring, stay tuned! :)

That's strange, because it should be exactly as you suggest, arrows showing on indicator and at the same time circles points to active points. Hm, we will test that again :unsure:

I didn't thought about gallery, and we don't have it on roadmap, but you have a point, maybe we'll do it as a stretch goal, or if there will be some free resources, why not (y):cool:

Yeah, we are discussing this problem now and will try something like this. By the way first version of this game was too easy, so it lasts like a minute — "premature ejaculation version" :ROFLMAO:
Thinking back, it probably did. I probably just only noticed on the boobs the first time and thought it was the usual "this is an interactive cutscene" indicator games use, then noticed only the screen the second time and thought it was separate. Maybe make the arrows stand out more? And/or give stronger feedback when using the controls, like three different lights or other indicators that blink near the screen whenever you click the controls. Easy to miss the movements of the circle in peripheral vision, but a green light or something might pop more. Normally I'd just attribute it to me being unobservant, but others seem to have had trouble, too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Asmodeev

celeriac

Sep 13, 2019
This emoji instead of text thing works well so far because none of the specifics of the text actually matters. It might not hold up when you have to start telling the player what to do. That said I skip through most text in this kind of game anyway so it might not actually change that much.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
This emoji instead of text thing works well so far because none of the specifics of the text actually matters. It might not hold up when you have to start telling the player what to do. That said I skip through most text in this kind of game anyway so it might not actually change that much.
Yeah, we are keeping it in mind and doing some experiments, i believe it's gonna be ok, but we'll see :giggle:

as soon as the second part starts you can't control both, the pitch goes up immediately and doesn't stay level, and you cant imput two buttons at the same time so its impossible to correct both with the arrow keys, and its impossible to correct with the mouse
fix that shit
We are working on it! :)

Reactions: oaklash

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Like the art but got lost on emojis. Just looking at the screenshots gives a feel of of an old Looney Tunes cartoon (it’s the eyes emoji).

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
Seriously though is there anything to see if i beat the scene where i have to control the aircraft? Is this game just a demo ?
Because i would be pissed to try over and over again playing the mini game if there is no more story after it.

Also i didn't do any progress controlling the aircraft and jerk off the dick.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Seriously though is there anything to see if i beat the scene where i have to control the aircraft? Is this game just a demo ?
Because i would be pissed to try over and over again playing the mini game if there is no more story after it.

Also i didn't do any progress controlling the aircraft and jerk off the dick.
There are couple of scenes after steering game, it's not a demo, but prologue, next chapters are in work by now :)

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Looks great, minigame is impossible though...tried for like an hour and always crash at the second part....like it was said previously. There's no way to pull up and keep the plane level simultaneously someone said they got it on the second try but I highly doubt that...unless they got lucky with the way the plane kinda "auto-levels" randomly.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Looks great, minigame is impossible though...tried for like an hour and always crash at the second part....like it was said previously. There's no way to pull up and keep the plane level simultaneously someone said they got it on the second try but I highly doubt that...unless they got lucky with the way the plane kinda "auto-levels" randomly.

Dude, use your mouse, left tit, right tit to keep plain level and dick (crotch area) to pull up its really pretty easy..

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
Easy to steer the plane, just have to do the pitch then direction at a time.

Freaking hot sex ... highway sex is interesting, but fucking plane diving sex is even better :D

• Haha
Apr 24, 2020
Dude, use your mouse, left tit, right tit to keep plain level and dick (crotch area) to pull up its really pretty easy..
If you never click his dick, the plane never crashes.

I just assumed that I needed to hover the mouse over his dick to simulate a handjob in order to fill the bar. Since the game seems to be about a plane crash on a remote island, I thought the warning lights and the planes pitch changing was just a part of the story.
So it never occurred to me that the reason why the bar never filled up was because the plane didn't have the correct pitch, and not because I sucked at keeping the rhythm.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for all your feedback, guys and gals!

how can i get the screen that MC peek the pilot?
Don't drink water, when you choose to drink it or give it to Tonya :giggle:
More water in the bottle causes problems for her and opportunities for Lee ;)

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
If you never click his dick, the plane never crashes.

I just assumed that I needed to hover the mouse over his dick to simulate a handjob in order to fill the bar. Since the game seems to be about a plane crash on a remote island, I thought the warning lights and the planes pitch changing was just a part of the story.
So it never occurred to me that the reason why the bar never filled up was because the plane didn't have the correct pitch, and not because I sucked at keeping the rhythm.
I agree, the mechanics or lack of explanation there leave a lot to be desired. ( got it on second try tho ) can't imagine spending close to an hour..

*** Edit

Oh that wasn't you I quoted earlier ^^

maelstrom

Nov 6, 2017
Version 0.1.3
* Fixed bottle duplication on some scenes
* Added hints to steering minigame
* Changed some animations and logic in steering minigame
I tried the minigame again, and it's still impossible:
- It is clearly not meant for mouse. You would have to klick about 5 times per second to counter banking.
- On arrow keys it's ok until you have to simultaneously press down.
- Adding the fact that the left/right is counter intuitive. It is the opposite of what you would steer a real plane. I made up for it by just looking the the top arrow on the instrument.

I don't understand why you would put such an annoying minigame in there, especially at a point where you have to beat it to continue.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes