Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
I handed Cat the pearl necklace but she accepted this as if it was a chocolate bar. Shouldn't some extra scene happen? Collecting 9 pearls is not that easy you know.

• Sad
Reactions: Asmodeev

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
How is the English version coming along?

For 'cat', 'like', 'cat_bed' answer is the "yes", "smiling_face_with_hearts" :)
However we may add something more complex for it, if you have some suggestions
Hmm, maybe the problem is somewhere else in the puzzle; I don't remember exactly how it goes. Perhaps there isn't very good visual feedback to show what is wrong with the bed, and I tried to get her to tell me. (In general, the emojis aren't good at clearly expressing what the task is and why.) Do you have to add multiple piles of leaves?

I'll make a more specific report when I replay it.

getmepills

Jan 14, 2018
no action to get past tiger. is there a requirement? i got tbc after clearing the octopus mission.

Last edited:

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
asmodeev

Tame It! v0.9 PC - Feedback

Early game:
Annoyingly lengthy in terms of progress, because often i need both 2 moves available to get my food and water.
Then there's no time left to collect, craft or build something.
I mean collecting 2 bananas/coconuts takes half of the day? Come on!
Later on (with your hut and the door) you're getting more food than you and your "pet" can eat.
IMO this needs some balancing, e.g. you only need to collect water or foor every second day, early on.

Minigames:
Both the Minigames for hunting crabs and cassowary are bad because of the randomness.
In one turn a crab/cassowary can make 2 moves running off the screen (and the others are moving as well),
leaving me with enough stones but nothing to throw them at, making just 1-2 items on average.
As soon as i have the fishing rod, i'm only going after fish, because there i have some control over the results and mostly making it to 3 fishes.
Or if just need the other 2 sources of food, i'm just skipping the crab/cassowary game and take that 1 piece of meat i'm getting.

Sometimes, in the fishing mini-game, the "target spot" is out of range. Even with the power-slider at max. the bait can't reach the target. Upper area, left and right side of the screen. (Game window is custom size)

Interaction with cat pet:
In the hut, when opening the window on her (teaching, collecting, feeding):
I'm just in the window and dragging the fish into the last slot (cat -> -> mouth -> fish) and just before clicking on the speech bubble, her dialog pops up and she's complaining about being hungry.
Or my char's dialog pops up complaining about being hungry or thirsty. Happens almost always in the morning.

When dragging into the "learning" box:
me -> plane -> pilot
the pet answers with:
"plane" (as a text) -> pilot -> musing-Smiley

Sometimes, when sending her to collect bamboo, she will complete the tasks, but later on, when opening the same dialog again, the bamboo is in the first slot (across her face) instead of the box below.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Which foods does the cat girl love? I'm stuck after managing to fill the bar with honey, but she rejects any other food.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We knew from the start that emoji idea will create some haters. But what was surprise for us is that many adult game players don't want to play the game itself, they see the game as an obstacle before adult content. This causes irritation in them and we can't do much about it. But English version may appear soon, it'll lower some hate. :)(y)
Yeah, I am constantly surprised by the number of people who see the story as an obstacle, but it can depend on the story and the gameplay... I suppose when you are playing one handed, there are limits to what you can do. ;) I can't comment on the gamplay here, since I am still stuck trying to figure out what to do on the plane, but some minigames can be fun, some can be tolerable, but most tend to be annoying.

For example, Summertime Saga, I don't really mind the gardening mini game, since it is an easy way to make some money, and it doesn't tax me, but even though the pizza delivery pays about 5-6 times more by the end, I hate doing it, because it is so hard to do (actually, most of his minigames are a pain). I am old and disabled, so things that make me use my disabled arm for complicated tasks or things that require quick reflexes, don't tend to end well, and seeing how quickly you can tap the keys isn't exactly exciting either. Maybe it is due to the kind of games I like too, since I prefer RPGs, I prefer puzzles that make me think, not test my limited hand-eye coordination or my dyslexia. Time limits make things difficult for my slow moving ass... lol

I really don't want to sound like I am hating, like I said before, 'I love your art', and I applaud you for trying something unique. I look forward to being able to truly appreciate it when the 'translation' is done. Best of luck to you and your team!

• Red Heart

q125724

Mar 8, 2019
I know i'm missing something obvious, but
1.) with the worm fishing, nothing I leave in the water seem to catch anything
2.) how do I progress the tiger viewable outside of the plane? I have nothing new to craft, and don't see a path over there

thank you! <3

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes