Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
Are we ever going to see a slim character? The new addition is fine and all, but I'd love to see some more "realistic" proportions on women's chest :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are we ever going to see a slim character? The new addition is fine and all, but I'd love to see some more "realistic" proportions on women's chest :)
There is nothing unrealistic about a large bust, my whole family is filled with them, many on smaller frames, and the only one who had surgery on them was a breast reduction.

Reactions: jardinier

digga

Jun 30, 2018
A new character is introduced in version 0.9? So how many versions will there be?

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
I handed Cat the pearl necklace but she accepted this as if it was a chocolate bar. Shouldn't some extra scene happen? Collecting 9 pearls is not that easy you know.
Wait, there are pearls to collect?!

Sumbitch. Now I have to find a save before Lee gets boob-brain. (Lee, you idiot; Cat is standing RIGHT THERE.)

• Haha
Reactions: Asmodeev

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
Wait, there are pearls to collect?!

Sumbitch. Now I have to find a save before Lee gets boob-brain. (Lee, you idiot; Cat is standing RIGHT THERE.)
To my knowledge, the pearl necklace doesn't do anything in the current game state. The pearls you can get by random chance when fishing beyond the plane screen (just like other random stuff), but the chances to get one pearl was really small for me.

How do i catch the thing under the water with the fishing net?
You need to build 2 fences to block the exits from the lake. Maybe you want to feed it a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KyTu and Asmodeev

syh653

Mar 5, 2018
To my knowledge, the pearl necklace doesn't do anything in the current game state. The pearls you can get by random chance when fishing beyond the plane screen (just like other random stuff), but the chances to get one pearl was really small for me.
Ah, okay. On my most recent playthrough I caught some seaweed, so a pearl there makes sense.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MM48 and Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Still same error with 0.9.0.

The fix i proposed still worked.
Sad to hear it :( You get backward compatibility animations without l2d support and they are far from good. We'll redo this preference logic to evade exception in 0.10.0. Thank you for letting me know that problem persists!

Ah, okay. On my most recent playthrough I caught some seaweed, so a pearl there makes sense.

There is autosave, it saves each game day so you may load on the day before ending scene, but it's really hard to collect all pearls and no reward yet (as with the SOS location), so don't push it.

You get Cat's words almost exactly as in the script :D

tijger08

May 6, 2018
at the water you have 2 option 1 fishing with rod 2 you see worm when I click on that I get an error

BigDGamer

Sep 2, 2019
So, the first scene in the plane, there is post-it note with what looks like a US 10 digit phone number or a random code (+1242 120 69 13) on the copilot controls. Anyone call it or know what it is for?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Do we have a consolidated walkthrough?

Maybe even just a list of all the combinations of emojis?

Currently have:
  1. fixed the hut
  2. taught Cat - Gift, Basket, Swim, Lake, Kiss, Shirt, Jaguar, Blondie
  3. fed Cat special fish
  4. finished SOS, sat by it...nothing happened
  5. fed Cat the honey fish
  6. Scared her off with my dick
  7. Poked her with my dick
  8. made a better fishing rod
  9. Gave her a yellow fish
  10. made a climbing rope
  11. cleared the plane door
  12. crashed the plane (again?)
  13. built the lever
  14. freed Cat
  15. Made net and tried: Fish, Crab, Meat (caught nothing)
  16. Built the three ladders and found the water bottle, spring, razor, and chocolate bar (x5)
  17. Seen Jaguar, seen monkey in tree, seen the hut in the distance
but don't know what to do next, nor have i been able to figure out any new phrases

matthewB

Dec 9, 2018
Do we have a consolidated walkthrough?

Maybe even just a list of all the combinations of emojis?

Currently have:

but don't know what to do next, nor have i been able to figure out any new phrases
15. try a
17. nothing here yet: currently you can't get to the jaguar, monkey or the other hut. when you've catched the
, it's the end of the current content.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes