Pepe_the_frog

Oct 7, 2018
Sir Anthony Hopkins, Dan Aykroyd & Daryl Hannah, they were all diagnosed with autism. Daryl Hannah was considered extremely pretty, in her day.
I didn't know it to be something that affects someone's looks or appearance?
Thought autism was specifically associated with types of social interaction disorder.

Either way, it's a rather thoughtless & offensive remark when you previously referred to the MC as someone who "looks exactly like the lost brother of the freaks".
Particularly offensive if anyone here suffers from it, or knows someone who does.
Maybe think a little, before throwing insulting terms around about people suffering with difficulties?
Duuuuuuude imagine having autism, das crayzeeeeeeeeee. Especially cause I totally 100% definitely don't have autism. Please don't speak for me dude, us practitioners in the Autistic arts don't appreciate other people "defending" us, if we felt offended by it we would say something lol

Forntzone

Jul 8, 2017
I can't have sex with catgirl anymore, this happens after the squid cutscene. Already shave myself lol. Help?

Okay turns out I got to feed her more of the special feed lmao

Reactions: Asmodeev

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
I'm stuck. I have snuck into the cave every day and left gifts for the octopus mermaid, but it keeps telling me to wait a day. At least I think that's what it says, I tried going at night and it wouldn't let me. What do I need to give her?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There's a lot of potential for a good game here but the learning curve and difficulty level in the early game are a little fucking steep! Some may find the difficulty enjoyable, I just found it to be frustrating and annoying. I tried to start a new game and got completely stuck on the dream sequence with the pilot girl. I tried to load a save but couldn't get the cursor back and was stuck with that stupid fucking hand thingy. In the end it was just an annoying waste of time.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I'm stuck. I have snuck into the cave every day and left gifts for the octopus mermaid, but it keeps telling me to wait a day. At least I think that's what it says, I tried going at night and it wouldn't let me. What do I need to give her?
Take a note of what Lee dreams about, it has some clues, usually. I may assume that you need to find a comb for her

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I'm stuck can't pass Chapter 6, the emojis clues are awful, giving big fishes to the cat, sleeping and no clues at all, can't go up to the plane, what to do? This game needs a Walkthrough...

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I'm stuck can't pass Chapter 6, the emojis clues are awful, giving big fishes to the cat, sleeping and no clues at all, can't go up to the plane, what to do? This game needs a Walkthrough...
Take a note what Lee dreams about. It's a hints of what to do next. 1633007221096.png
Means you should craft something from big fish and honey and then give it to Cat.

Reactions: masMalkar

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
There's a lot of potential for a good game here but the learning curve and difficulty level in the early game are a little fucking steep! Some may find the difficulty enjoyable, I just found it to be frustrating and annoying. I tried to start a new game and got completely stuck on the dream sequence with the pilot girl. I tried to load a save but couldn't get the cursor back and was stuck with that stupid fucking hand thingy. In the end it was just an annoying waste of time.
Sad to hear it. Survival tends to be hard on the first steps because when you have shelter, tools, and such, it becomes much easier to survive. And it will not be a survival if there are no hardships. But there is a difficulty selector in the game that allows adjusting loot count and many more checks.

The bug with the broken cursor was fixed like half of the year ago. Check what is your game version, if it's a fresh bug — we should fix it.

Reactions: Antosha

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I'm half drunk so sorry for any misspellings
The entire game is just collecting stuff, to get up the plane you need to hit its door with rocks, then use some twine(that thing you make from leaf) + part of the plane to make a rope and hook, then something happens and you need to use some rocks and bamboo, now you can go back to your home and build a ladder or build it in the plane, honestly don't remember, from bamboo and more twine, I don't remember but it was something like 3-4 days in total to finish it, you get to see some cat pussy while you build, if you're having a hard time just stop "playing" at all and stockpile in supplies, is not the most rewarding experience but thats part of the charm.

Offtopic as fuck but: I know that people like me that love challenge are the minority but still would love to see more games being hard and reward winning rather than losing, my favorite H-game is Tobihime/Breeding princess, I remember spending a long time winning the entire game again in Lunatic difficulty while naked and unnarmed, so asmodeev if you plan to make another game I just want to say that the difficulty is appreciated, also I would suggest for the next game lewding the crafting process as an example: you could have the cat "helping" around by being eye candy or if you want to go all out, have her sucking the MC off as he craft.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
please don't end it after this game just make a second one with more beast/monster girls :p
Yep, this is what we have in mind for the sequel. And there should be many more interesting features what was postponed in the current game :giggle:

How about from the stranded girl's perspective? Meeting male/female creatures?
We discussed it! In general, I would be quite interested in trying a theme with a female protagonist, since in most such games the gameplay has some skew in the player's moral decisions in relation to his character. But I'm not sure Tonya is the right one for that. However, that doesn't preclude us from letting you play as her.

Reactions: Deckmaster

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Offtopic as fuck but: I know that people like me that love challenge are the minority but still would love to see more games being hard and reward winning rather than losing, my favorite H-game is Tobihime/Breeding princess, I remember spending a long time winning the entire game again in Lunatic difficulty while naked and unnarmed, so @asmodeev if you plan to make another game I just want to say that the difficulty is appreciated, also I would suggest for the next game lewding the crafting process as an example: you could have the cat "helping" around by being eye candy or if you want to go all out, have her sucking the MC off as he craft.
It's honey to my eyes, thank you! Survival needs to be hard, at least at the start. But many gamers want just to get the story and, of course, some scenes. So if we want to succeed we need to make games easier. We plan to make other games, but it relies on the success of previous games. So we'll try to find a compromise. I can promise one thing, I'm sure that real attachment to the characters lies in the efforts to create that bond. So we will continue to create difficulties and hardships where it's applicable.
As for lewding gameplay process, yes, it's a good suggestion and I hope we'll get a chance to make it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Duuuuuuude imagine having autism, das crayzeeeeeeeeee. Especially cause I totally 100% definitely don't have autism. Please don't speak for me dude, us practitioners in the Autistic arts don't appreciate other people "defending" us, if we felt offended by it we would say something lol
The post you replied to is fucking 7 months old.
Have you not got anything better to do?

I'm not defending you & I never once claimed to be speaking for you.
I couldn't care less about you or your problems, or if you get offended.
I was offended by what he wrote, because it is contrary to decency.

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
fun update! just hoped the new sequence story was a bit longer. Unless the update wasn't only for the octopus girl and i didn't know about it. Need more visual rewards!! Also, clams for pearls are too rare to get, it's annoying!

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
I was a little curious why people wanted to add anal for the cat, I do love anal but it was kinda weird, just finished the update, after that scene I have to say, that cat is made for anal.

Reactions: dewrules and syh653

Mascis

May 22, 2018
Very nice an fun game! Congrats!

Although I like the minigames and the whole concept in general, I would also suggest a bit more of visual rewards. To wait around 3 months for 1 or 2 soft scenes is a bit disappointing.

But don't take me wrong, is actually the only game i really follow. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Asmodeev
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes