Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Cool game, kinda liked the emoji thing. Also in this version I think there is a bug where the fish lady values (like hunger, love and health) are never going up. Also could be that since there is very little content for her in this version they are just not implemented yet. But overall it is a nice game
Thank you for your feedback and for pointing out the problem. Until the moment Octa moves in with you, she does her own subsistence work. But love should grow with gifts and story events :unsure:
We'll see what we can do about that, thanks for the clue (y):)

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Here is the end of V.12
I downloaded v11 somewhow, instead of v12 so your save would skip all of v12 content. can you provide a save for end of v11 please?

also, do we have to play everything again with every update?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I downloaded v11 somewhow, instead of v12 so your save would skip all of v12 content. can you provide a save for end of v11 please?

also, do we have to play everything again with every update?
Hi, you can find `persistent` file here, couple of pages ago, it'll unlock all current chapters in 0.12.0 :)

Saves are compatible between updates starting from 0.6.2, iirc :cool:

Madrak

May 7, 2017
I love this game. Because it's an actual game. At least it started that way. I hope the creator doesn't just make a series of one-time hoops to jump through. I like worrying about gathering supplies and crafting in an efficient manner.

On a related note, any other games that have actual gameplay that y'all would recommend?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeev

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Hi, you can find `persistent` file here, couple of pages ago, it'll unlock all current chapters in 0.12.0 :)

Saves are compatible between updates starting from 0.6.2, iirc :cool:
thx

can I suggest changing the interface during the H-scenes? I notice that games that do not give manual control over the PP, but only allow to set the pace with speed buttons, allow to use art that again allows much better compenetration. Imho it gives a much sexier final impression to the player.

Since I like the game and I'd like to see it thrive, a mix of bugs and other suggestions:
  • I can't seem to be able to rise my intimacy with octa
  • I can't find an end to the healing after the battle, health keeps going down even after reaching max, not sure if it's on purpose or the trigger to end that part is something different
  • if the enable/disable L2D in the options was to choose between text and emojis for the protagonist, it worked in 0.11 but not in 0.12;
  • I actually thought that having the emoji for the island creatures was a nice idea, but using the for the protagonist too makes the game harder to follow and is a bit frustrating
  • it would be great if the chest could have suggestions to unlock the missing scenes and could act as a gallery to relive the unlocked ones
  • some food types (including the yellow fish) don't seem to have an utility, unless they're related to my first bug reported
  • the hunt for pearls is a nightmare
I also noticed that pregnancy is added in 0.13. I really really hope in preg sex, not just SS-like pregnancy (they added only one single scene much much later)

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
So how do I get to polish my halbert? And by halbert I mean my long pointy thing. And by long pointy thing i mean that weapon you get.
Aight, I found it. It was near the lake. Boy that icon was not very clear. I thought it was disabled.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I love this game. Because it's an actual game. At least it started that way. I hope the creator doesn't just make a series of one-time hoops to jump through. I like worrying about gathering supplies and crafting in an efficient manner.

On a related note, any other games that have actual gameplay that y'all would recommend?
Thank you! :love: Check out Summer Memories, MIST, Alice Awakening :unsure:

Will the English text version be an option on Steam?
Yep, we'll merge both versions into one, with the language selector :)

So how do I get to polish my halbert? And by halbert I mean my long pointy thing. And by long pointy thing i mean that weapon you get.
Aight, I found it. It was near the lake. Boy that icon was not very clear. I thought it was disabled.
Yes, this icon is in the queue for redraw, thank you for confirming our concerns about it!

thx

can I suggest changing the interface during the H-scenes? I notice that games that do not give manual control over the PP, but only allow to set the pace with speed buttons, allow to use art that again allows much better compenetration. Imho it gives a much sexier final impression to the player.
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
We're actually added non-interactive mode for some of the scenes and plan to add it to more of them! (y)

Since I like the game and I'd like to see it thrive, a mix of bugs and other suggestions:
  • I can't seem to be able to rise my intimacy with octa
There is a problem with bars for her, they show 0 until she moves into your house. But she don't need to be fed until then and her relation to Lee actually changes by events and gifts, it just don't shows. We fixed it and the fix will be in 0.14.0 :cool:

• I can't find an end to the healing after the battle, health keeps going down even after reaching max, not sure if it's on purpose or the trigger to end that part is something different
Yep, it's on purpose, this quest progresses as you spend all of your seaweed and go look for more :)

• if the enable/disable L2D in the options was to choose between text and emojis for the protagonist, it worked in 0.11 but not in 0.12;
L2D is for disabling animation in scenes and minigames, as some of older smartphones can't work with it correctly. We removed this button from the settings on the desktop version of the game to not to create confusion (y)

• I actually thought that having the emoji for the island creatures was a nice idea, but using the for the protagonist too makes the game harder to follow and is a bit frustrating
This is actually how the English version of the game works, Lee and Tonya have normal conversations, while Octa and Cat speaks with emojis. And we're working on hints for phrases of girls :)
When English translation catch up the emoji version, we'll merge both builds into one

• it would be great if the chest could have suggestions to unlock the missing scenes and could act as a gallery to relive the unlocked ones
Interesting idea about suggestions, we can do it, thanks! As for replay, we've actually added this ability for all of the scenes that can't be replayed by favors from girls. But in 0.12.0 only scenes from the prologue were made replayable, iirc.

• some food types (including the yellow fish) don't seem to have an utility, unless they're related to my first bug reported
Not all items have practical use, yes, but yellow fish can be used as gift for Cat and can be used as fireflies, but in your basin.
Some of the items should be useful later in the game, other ones are just findings/collectibles.

• the hunt for pearls is a nightmare
Yep, this is a tough challenge, but we're working on the gift for collecting all of them. It should be ready in 0.14.0 :cool:

I also noticed that pregnancy is added in 0.13. I really really hope in preg sex, not just SS-like pregnancy (they added only one single scene much much later)
It's really just an impregnation by now, there isn't such tag on F95 as `impregnation` yet, only `pregnancy` :(
It would be great to add preg sex, but I can't promise it now, as there isn't much time in the story left to see visual differences. But I wish to implement it, so maybe in DLC and definitely in the sequel :cool:

Hopster

Aug 15, 2017
I’m pretty sure this is the first game I’ve written a comment on since I made an account here 4.5 years ago.

I like this game!

The art is vibrant and beautiful. The characters are cute and have a lot of personality. The gameplay is engaging with a bit of nice, nostalgic, 90’s adventure game vibes.

The mini-games are well-thought-out, appropriate for the setting, and not *too* repetitive.

My only real complaint is that I HATE the interactive sex scenes. Using gameplay mechanics for foreplay scenes and build-up is fine but once you get to penetration, please stop tasking players with inputs and let us enjoy the fucking scene.

Nobody wants to fap and struggle with gameplay mechanics at the same time. Make an animation, options to toggle speed, change position, or climax. Done. Your player base will thank you.

Finally, the emotes thing. I don’t hate it. It is in fact a novel idea and works brilliantly with the monster girls, where a language barrier should obviously exist. However, I don‘t think it makes sense for the protagonist and his human pilot... They should have actual dialogue. Much easier to engage with a protagonist when you can understand what they’re saying/thinking and at the moment, it only seems to serve as a means of driving potential players away before the narrative hooks can land.

Anyways, best of luck going forward.
Cheers!

• Red Heart

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I’m pretty sure this is the first game I’ve written a comment on since I made an account here 4.5 years ago.

I like this game!

The art is vibrant and beautiful. The characters are cute and have a lot of personality. The gameplay is engaging with a bit of nice, nostalgic, 90’s adventure game vibes.

The mini-games are well-thought-out, appropriate for the setting, and not *too* repetitive.

My only real complaint is that I HATE the interactive sex scenes. Using gameplay mechanics for foreplay scenes and build-up is fine but once you get to penetration, please stop tasking players with inputs and let us enjoy the fucking scene.

Nobody wants to fap and struggle with gameplay mechanics at the same time. Make an animation, options to toggle speed, change position, or climax. Done. Your player base will thank you.

Finally, the emotes thing. I don’t hate it. It is in fact a novel idea and works brilliantly with the monster girls, where a language barrier should obviously exist. However, I don‘t think it makes sense for the protagonist and his human pilot... They should have actual dialogue. Much easier to engage with a protagonist when you can understand what they’re saying/thinking and at the moment, it only seems to serve as a means of driving potential players away before the narrative hooks can land.

Anyways, best of luck going forward.
Cheers!
Thank you for your kind words! :love:

Some of the scenes have non-interactive mode, but we just started to add continuous animations there. And we plan to add it to most of the scenes, if not for all of them! :cool:

In the English version of the game, Lee and Tonya speaks English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While other girls use emojis. We'll merge both versions of the game into one soon :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Honestly I love the emoji, they surely give the game something more, I didn't find it so difficult to understand sincerely and I'm glad you will keep them at least for Kitty and Octa.
Keep un the great work you're doing!:love::giggle:(y)

• Red Heart

kommenos

Oct 4, 2017
I am newbie in this game and i have a few questions, if you can answer them i’ll be thankful you.
1- How can i increase catgirl’s lovepoints quickly ? Because i was gave her a lot of blue fish and honey but lovebar still at half level.
2- Just grabbing and kissing. Can the protagonist actually fuck her and how ?
3- How can i reach the plane ?
4-When will other female characters appear in the game?
5- and the last one… How can the protaganist make the fishnet for bigfish of the lake ?

thank you all …

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
I don't understand this part, can anyone help me?
This is not a puzzle, but a tool to communicate with Cat. Take note what Lee hints about in his dreams, to progress in this chapter, play with Cat while she sleeps, but don't wake her :)

I am newbie in this game and i have a few questions, if you can answer them i’ll be thankful you.
1- How can i increase catgirl’s lovepoints quickly ? Because i was gave her a lot of blue fish and honey but lovebar still at half level.
2- Just grabbing and kissing. Can the protagonist actually fuck her and how ?
3- How can i reach the plane ?
4-When will other female characters appear in the game?
5- and the last one… How can the protaganist make the fishnet for bigfish of the lake ?

thank you all …
1. Story events will do most of the job, just play further and your relations will improve more :)
2. Yep, there are many activities, but they need to be unlocked by the story!
3. Lee will find a way, just play further :)
4. I don't know how far do you get, looks like very soon
5. In that chapter you should already have more favors than just grabbing and kissing :unsure:
Fishnet can be crafted in the crafting table, at home
1642797818487.png

dickbutt_sixniner

Feb 16, 2020
Are there any scenes with Tonya after the airplane crashes, besides the dream sequences? Or is she not yet in the game?

Last edited:

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
I'm a few hours into the game, just unlocked the catgirl bj scene to be specific, and I'm just wondering, when does the Pregnancy content come around if it does at all in this version? Is it like an event that happens as part of the story or is it one of those random chance things? Either way I'll be playing to find that out, one way, or the other.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
This is now my favorite game on the site! Took me awhile to come back to it since playing its first release awhile ago but I'm glad I did.

I had just come off a loaded two day symposium and had to top that off with extra office work so despite not sleeping for 24 hours already, I decided to play around a bit with this before sleeping and ended up staying up another 10 hours just in love with this thing yesterday.

I love the emoji chat as it helps you define the characters tone and interpretations, though It would be nice to have more clear instructions as to how to go about moving through the quests, perhaps a diary for the player or something in English, I think the way this plays out is a lot of fun.

Important to point out that stories in adult games that feature adorable moments in them can come off as extra cringe, but here ,such as the cat emulating the player in her den or the scylla pushing the cat around on the pad later on, the emoji speech and over all vibe really helps to enhance these moments so they just feel fun and nice so hats off to the writer.

I did need to ask if the dev is still around, will you be looking into possibly launching a subscribestar way to support the game? I have issues with patreon and I'll use it if I must (and I really wanna support this! Ive never wasted everyones time in a thread to just praise a game!) but I'm not the only one with issues like this and I think it would be great to open support up to as many folks as possible to see this project finished.

• Red Heart

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Are there any scenes with Tonya after the airplane crashes, besides the dream sequences? Or is she not yet in the game?
Dreams and daydreams (bj) for now, next scene is in the work :cool:

I'm a few hours into the game, just unlocked the catgirl bj scene to be specific, and I'm just wondering, when does the Pregnancy content come around if it does at all in this version? Is it like an event that happens as part of the story or is it one of those random chance things? Either way I'll be playing to find that out, one way, or the other.
It's really just an impregnation by now, there isn't such tag on F95 as `impregnation` yet, only `pregnancy` :(
We added the scene with impregnation in 0.13.0

I did need to ask if the dev is still around, will you be looking into possibly launching a subscribestar way to support the game? I have issues with patreon and I'll use it if I must (and I really wanna support this! Ive never wasted everyones time in a thread to just praise a game!) but I'm not the only one with issues like this and I think it would be great to open support up to as many folks as possible to see this project finished.
Thank you for the kind words! We have an account in subscribestar, it's almost empty because there are no subscribers and we don't update it much. But you're welcome!

Reactions: lexxus

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Thank you for the kind words! We have an account in subscribestar, it's almost empty because there are no subscribers and we don't update it much. But you're welcome!
Thanks! I'll be sure to jump in there soon. I noticed there is some difference between your patreon and subscribstar supporter perks, namely the steam key and beta version access. Is this just an over-site since,as you said its pretty empty over there so you never updated it or is this simply how you handle the different platforms? I can imagine putting certain perks on two sites during release time can be a lot of work and possibly not worth the headache for so few subscribers.

At any rate, keep up the fantastic work!

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes