Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Wonder if dev himself can read that emoji gibberish. At least now there is translation.
There is? I bought this game a long time ago on Steam but didn't even make it ten minutes before the emojis drove me crazy. Did they add language to it? That might make it playable. :unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is? I bought this game a long time ago on Steam but didn't even make it ten minutes before the emojis drove me crazy. Did they add language to it? That might make it playable. :unsure:
Yes they did add in language for the most part but there is still some emoji gibberish in but it is playable and more understandable now.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Wonder if dev himself can read that emoji gibberish. At least now there is translation.
Patrons had translation from version 0.6, couple of years by now ;)
Each emoji phrase was checked by the focus group.

Still no anal scenes?
It has anal scenes.

Any ntr or group sex in the game by now?
Several threesome scenes

Thank you for buying it on Steam! Steam version had it from the first release and asked what language do you want to play at the start. So... ;)

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Just to ask, how good is the "ending" to this game? It looks like there's a sequel planned, so I'm curious whether this is a full story, or if it's more of a set up to the sequel.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Want to like it, looks good.
But the images too large for the screen making me move my cursor around just to find theres nothing there just bothers me.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Thank you for buying it on Steam! Steam version had it from the first release and asked what language do you want to play at the start. So... ;)
Really? Huh. Guess I should probably reinstall it and check that out. Now that it's done, should be plenty of stuff to do.
Steam version is complete now as well, right? Saw something about the sequel in my update notes. (y)

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Really? Huh. Guess I should probably reinstall it and check that out. Now that it's done, should be plenty of stuff to do.
Steam version is complete now as well, right? Saw something about the sequel in my update notes. (y)
if you own it on steam can access tame it too prototype

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
There is a special layer of Game Developer Hell™ reserved for people who lock content behind awful unskippable minigames stacked atop atrocious RNG.

I had spent dozens and dozens of times fishing in the lake through the course of the game. Had never gotten the pearls, didn't know they were even a thing. Later upon seeing the gallery chest and noticing that one of the scenes had the hint 'give pearls', it made me stop and go 'what fucking pearls?' A search on these forums and I discover that the Pearl Necklace is a thing, just keep fishing in the lake. Cue two more in game weeks straight of almost nothing but fishing to get the very first instance of pearls actually appearing. After that I tried save-scumming to see if that would at least same me resources. Took another 5 dozen attempts before I got the pearls to appear for the second time. I now have 4 of the 7 required for the necklace to unlock the hidden scene. Fuck that.

This dev didn't make Destiny, Borderlands, or Monster Hunter. There isn't an actual fun gameplay loop to excuse this level of god awful RNG. No idea why they decided to lock content behind a ~2% RNG event that needs to trigger at a minimum of 4 times (assuming you don't fuck up the awful minigame itself and miss one or both of the pearls), but they apparently did.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Just to ask, how good is the "ending" to this game? It looks like there's a sequel planned, so I'm curious whether this is a full story, or if it's more of a set up to the sequel.
A set up.

Is pregnancy in the game yet?
was corious too... is it a game over event if that the case ill have to pass

I'd say no. You can choose to creampie the human girl (I forget her name) at the end and that impregnates her, but her stomach doesn't swell.

MMF or FFM?
There is no other M. Until the end.

There is a special layer of Game Developer Hell™ reserved for people who lock content behind awful unskippable minigames stacked atop atrocious RNG.

I had spent dozens and dozens of times fishing in the lake through the course of the game. Had never gotten the pearls, didn't know they were even a thing. Later upon seeing the gallery chest and noticing that one of the scenes had the hint 'give pearls', it made me stop and go 'what fucking pearls?' A search on these forums and I discover that the Pearl Necklace is a thing, just keep fishing in the lake. Cue two more in game weeks straight of almost nothing but fishing to get the very first instance of pearls actually appearing. After that I tried save-scumming to see if that would at least same me resources. Took another 5 dozen attempts before I got the pearls to appear for the second time. I now have 4 of the 7 required for the necklace to unlock the hidden scene. Fuck that.

This dev didn't make Destiny, Borderlands, or Monster Hunter. There isn't an actual fun gameplay loop to excuse this level of god awful RNG. No idea why they decided to lock content behind a ~2% RNG event that needs to trigger at a minimum of 4 times (assuming you don't fuck up the awful minigame itself and miss one or both of the pearls), but they apparently did.
(y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
was corious too... is it a game over event if that the case ill have to pass
Its not a game over ending but and ending if you creampie the human girl.
Its an ending that comes up after you have finished the game, its something like when the credits roll show what will be.

If you creampie the human girl she will become pregnant but like I said it show after the game is over.

• Angry
Reactions: nightsight
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes