dakep

Jan 26, 2020
liked the game a lot.
characters looked great, both the captain and catgirl, so off to a good start.
telling a story with emojis was a bit daunting at first, but it still got the message across and it worked especially well considering you're trying to communicate with some native creature. (y)

unfortunately later on the game falls flat for me.
the more you progressed the worse the renders seem to get.
catgirl riding you looked very silly. especially the "happy ending"... that spray :sick:
squidgirl had no cute renders at all imo

And from a gameplay point it also felt meh.
sure, I liked how the game world pretty much naturally opened up and I do have to give credit to the dev since I never really got stuck.
but there was just so much padding. collecting stuff was tedious. the minigames (especially fishing) were frustrating.
squidgirl had pretty much the same mechanic as catgirl (teaching her)
the fight was pretty stupid too. had it the first time, but suddenly I lost all health at once right before I won. sure I get that the dev wanted to add the part where you play as catgirl, but man that felt forced.
and I'm probably the most bummed out about the pregnancy tag :p should've just been impregnation instead... and not even catgirl :eek:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i can't there is nothing left. building full house, tame cat,.... 3/12 metal thing idk where to go next
There is many more things you can do so just go do it, fishing, gathering till all items are full and cooking until all items are full. Fuck the cat for several weeks.
Have the storms cleared the way across the water?

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
There is many more things you can do so just go do it, fishing, gathering till all items are full and cooking until all items are full. Fuck the cat for several weeks.
Have the storms cleared the way across the water?
yeah the storm is over i can go to other side by building bridge. i have gathering eveything to the max in my inventory

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
Is their any lower or compressed version for Android because I can't play further where mc after defeating Jaguar in threesome scene... Every time my screen goes black...plz help..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What are panties and tiger skin for?
The tiger skin is used for the sail once you build your raft.
Don't remember about the panties, maybe just something to have.

Reactions: Bonc

at0c

Jul 15, 2017
@Asmodeev and those who have issues drawing the map..
I guess I found a workaround for the bug which makes it impossible to draw the map (at least for the PC version). I'm playing the x64 version in a Win10 VM and at first was completely unable to draw.
Then I shrunk the game window to tiny proportions and could draw without issues. The larger the window the slower the drawing has to be done for the ink to appear and if the game window is too large (or god forbid fullscreen) then no ink will appear at all.

Nov 1, 2019
How exactly do you progress after bridge?
  • the game refuse to let me finish the last S
  • I don't have the areas past the hive
  • house is maxed out or refuse to let me build further. I have used the plane door on the house already.
  • It's still raining

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How exactly do you progress after bridge?
  • the game refuse to let me finish the last S
  • I don't have the areas past the hive
  • house is maxed out or refuse to let me build further. I have used the plane door on the house already.
  • It's still raining
Did you house blow away already?
If not just keep playing.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
How about tanya route?met tanya near beach after fought jaguar, she captured by enemy and go out the island, i managed build a raft, brought cat,octa on raft go to another island,met fairies, after fixed raft, go sail again and the end
No clue meet tanya, maybe thats it or any other option that i missed?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 76 Votes