Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Is this a sandbox? I don't see it in the tags but reading patchnotes it makes it sound like you have some sort of freedom like that
The game is story driven, so there are not much adult content for now. So I can't say that it's sandbox like "entertain yourself", more like "find right tool on a free roam island".

You're already cheating on the writing by using emojis, cheating on that aspect as well seems like a bridge too far.
We are cheating on the translation really, but writing itself became harder because of the process. Writer creates script, but we can't put it in the game, we must convert it to emojis manually (and it's hard to do without lost of the line meaning), then modify\create emojis that not in the standard pack, then put them into the game as images and put them in the game scripts as text identifiers of the emojis. We plan to make an article about this process :)

Reactions: jems242

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Sad, but no, renpy manages saves internally and it's very hard to keep them compatible when game mechanics are changes so much. But we plan to do chapter selector in the next big update, so this problem will be resolved at least partially. And I hope that in the future updates there will be less mechanic changes, so we'll have resources to make saves compatible
It worked on Mac, for about three seconds:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where do I find fish?

We are cheating on the translation really, but writing itself became harder because of the process. Writer creates script, but we can't put it in the game, we must convert it to emojis manually (and it's hard to do without lost of the line meaning), then modify\create emojis that not in the standard pack, then put them into the game as images and put them in the game scripts as text identifiers of the emojis. We plan to make an article about this process :)
I'd love to read it.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any new scene in 0.3 ? if there is no new scene then I will wait for next update. I mean the save broken again and I bet it will broken again in next update.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
How do I advance the story ? Right now I'm just hunting and gathering. Anything else I need to do ?

digga

Jun 30, 2018
This Emoji dialogs are kinda infantile and don't provide a indepht story so this game only relies on Art/Gameplay which is not revolutionary at all...
All I got from this game is, the main characters or horny on each other and want to bang XD

But the female character is a foxy redhead/blonde hottie and there are also furry girls are also included in this game is a + point.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Why again? this 0.3 is only the second release. Moreover, the game is still very short.
I know, but having so much games making you start again at very new release its demanding and really anoying... I just hope this game don't turn out to be like the other ones, see?

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Again?
I hope this is the last update that I have to start again forn notch... gzuz I hate to need to start a new save from every new update...
I'm also hate this thing with saves on RenPy. Some time ago I thought "Summertime saga's (Innocent Witches, etc, name every RenPy game) devs are lazy, isn't it simple — make saves work between versions". As I dived deeper into RenPy, my opinion is changed drastically. But as we add chapter selector, this problem will be resolved at least partially.

It worked on Mac, for about three seconds:
Aha, will fix this. It's clearly save-compatibility bug but I know how to fix it, thanks!

Where do I find fish?
It's a little teaser for the next chapter. Lee must make fishing rod and we must make fishing minigame :giggle:

I'd love to read it.
Stay tuned (y):)

Save is attached.
Thanks a lot! Looking into it!

Reactions: syh653

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Save is attached.
Thanks again, bug fixed, new build (under same version) was uploaded here and on our site/Patreon page.
There is your save with that problem solved:
Please use the new build or this save will broke again :)

Reactions: boredtotears

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Asmodeev

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
Every night/morning after previous quest completion, Lee gives a hint about what he want to do next, there are not much to read, really ;)

We thought about making a quest list, but it's not needed. At least on the current game step. Maybe we'll add reminders from Lee about current task once per couple of days :unsure:

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
In this case I think emojis work very well. One it can be played by anyone as it doesn't have a certain language and two it would be odd to talk either to yourself on a deserted island or to the inhabitants. Keep up the good work.

3.40 star(s) 76 Votes