5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
Could also be your extraction software being stupid. You should probably be using 7zip if you aren't already.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Managed to get it working. It was AVG. I redownloaded the game but this time, AVG gave me an option to block or allow which it didnt the other times.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Reactions: CNR25

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
Really amazing gem of a femdom game. Looking forward to future development and I really hope the huntress in the forest quest gets a lot more content.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
We are behind you Kai Dodo ! If you're passing by, can you tell us if you plan on posting an update or if your game is abandoned ? I don't want you to give a date, just a hint of the state of the game.

Kai Dodo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2021
Hi, I have decided that the Tamed to fight game does not need any further upgrades, the game is nice but I have lost interest in working on it so I have decided to put it aside for now. I do not want to abandon it because I like it and I believe that in the future I may rework it all for Ver. 1 but until then v0..8.1 is the last.
No fear, because these months I've been working on a new project, a brand new game! which I find more stimulating and if you appreciate the humiliation stuff I've made so far I believe that you will like it just as much, or maybe even more than Tamed to fight!

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Hi, I have decided that the Tamed to fight game does not need any further upgrades, the game is nice but I have lost interest in working on it so I have decided to put it aside for now. I do not want to abandon it because I like it and I believe that in the future I may rework it all for Ver. 1 but until then v0..8.1 is the last.
No fear, because these months I've been working on a new project, a brand new game! which I find more stimulating and if you appreciate the humiliation stuff I've made so far I believe that you will like it just as much, or maybe even more than Tamed to fight!
That's a shame, I thought this game had a lot of potential for the future. However I'm also excited to see what you have in mind for your next game. Hoping to try it myself soon.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Thanks for sharing us what are you up to.

It's a bit sad because I really liked Tamed to fight, I hope the new game will be even better. ( And with feet content too ! )

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
But please keep the option of saving anywhere

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
This is sad news indeed :( If nothing else, perhaps you could transfer the rights to another dev to finish?

Reactions: JamWil1994

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Any new news????

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kai Dodo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote