5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Licklak1

Nov 6, 2019
HELP
First scene after the prologue, I'm in a forest puzzle where the paths are random.

Does anyone know how to pass it?

HeyThere12333

Feb 19, 2019
i did but idk where it is, i thought maybe in the city but i checked every person and no animation
Its one of the jobs on the bulletin board. You have to go help a hunter in the forest to clear out 3 slimes and she'll pat your head when you finish!

Last edited:

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
v0.8.1 update includes new requests available on the village bulletin board and a new assignment available with Morgana.
N.B. Participating in the fight with Sasha in the arena will still lead to the end of the update so in order to experience the new content for now I invite you to use a save file prior to purchasing the ticket with Amie
Why did you change the model of amei's mother???? Earlier one were better

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I'm impressed. Impressed about the quality of the game. The drawing is not really good, but I don't know why, it definitely suits me. The story along with the universe are cool. We can feel through the events/interactions of the game that Kai Dodo likes well made things. Honestly I can't wait for it to be updated...

If it gets updated. Well I checked and large updates usually takes Kai a bit more than 2 months. There is still hope I guess. The bad news are the small numbers of supporters he has on patreon, that's a shame to be honest. So I willl definitely support the game if a proof of development is shown, and I hope some people will do the same.

Anyway except some text errors ( like some italian sentences ) the game flirts with perfection for me, keep up the good work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote