5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Menu key is not working. tried "X" and "Esc". downloaded from nopy.to

Please Help?!
It seems menu is disabled for activation at your discretion.
But l8r in the village you can get to use it by clicking on the chest in Amie-s room.
That's as far as I've come to.

Kai Dodo

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2021
So, you weren't expecting a new version, huh? ... I invite you to leave me some feedback so I can get an idea of what you think about it.

With this version of the game, some important bugs affecting the combat system have been fixed and a gameover ending has been added to the fight with the first boss Cyrene. I have chosen to block the possibility of opening the menu freely and therefore it is possible to save the game only with the hero statues distributed in the maps which will also provide useful tips.
As a developer this is my first gaming experience as you rightly guessed so if you find it difficult or impossible to solve a piece of the game I invite you to try a different approach because I probably couldn't make it clear how to deal with it.
I have simplified some steps such as reducing the speed of the first enemies in the castle as well as their attack strength in battles and greater resistance in the mini game with the little butterfly girl in the forest. To more easily beat the bosses you have to use Guard a few times to counterattack their strong attacks except for the Boss Wafaa which have to be beaten with the special Solstice attack that can be summoned with the sword Zast choosing the defensive options once summoned.

My idea with next 2/3 updates will be to create a system in which the hero has to make money to continue his adventure but it will be diffucult for him not to be corrupted therefore I plan to add some new missions to the village bulletin board so as to make it easier to make money for matches in the arena and probably enrich Amie's house with new interactions with the family

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
So, you weren't expecting a new version, huh? ... I invite you to leave me some feedback so I can get an idea of what you think about it.

With this version of the game, some important bugs affecting the combat system have been fixed and a gameover ending has been added to the fight with the first boss Cyrene. I have chosen to block the possibility of opening the menu freely and therefore it is possible to save the game only with the hero statues distributed in the maps which will also provide useful tips.
As a developer this is my first gaming experience as you rightly guessed so if you find it difficult or impossible to solve a piece of the game I invite you to try a different approach because I probably couldn't make it clear how to deal with it.
I have simplified some steps such as reducing the speed of the first enemies in the castle as well as their attack strength in battles and greater resistance in the mini game with the little butterfly girl in the forest. To more easily beat the bosses you have to use Guard a few times to counterattack their strong attacks except for the Boss Wafaa which have to be beaten with the special Solstice attack that can be summoned with the sword Zast choosing the defensive options once summoned.

My idea with next 2/3 updates will be to create a system in which the hero has to make money to continue his adventure but it will be diffucult for him not to be corrupted therefore I plan to add some new missions to the village bulletin board so as to make it easier to make money for matches in the arena and probably enrich Amie's house with new interactions with the family
The most memorable for this update for me is the blue small mistress during the gold grinding.
A good body shape with slapping and ballbusting POV skills only, but I really like this feeling rather than the Boss 4.
Hope she can have more skill to beat me.
Can not expect too much update by one person with a good script input.
Just want to say keep on! Update more Boss as you can, to give this world more content.

BTW find a bug that Boss 4, kiss or sniff, both I choose for 20+ times but cannot finish the combat

Reactions: Kai Dodo

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020

Screenshot (7).png

The player won't enter and building nor turn and I have been softlocked

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
This game is a good representative of the reverse ryona genre, it is a pity that it still remains unnoticed for a wide audience...

Hand drawing scenes gives some personality. But it lacks some explanations and tutorials, because it differs from the standard combat system, it also lacks the buff and debuff logs, as in the case of the balance, because sometimes it is difficult to keep track of how points remain before the character falls and, in general, some QTE are very difficult, for example, in the battle with Sabrina (I could only pass it by lowering the FPS in the game, for more time in QTE) it would also be nice to varieted the set of character's techniques, since he is one of 9 defenders, and has only 4 techniques... And so on.

So, it's good game, especially for the first experience in game development! I'll wait for the continuation, thanx!

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I cannot get past the stupid plant that eats you. Feed it once then go for bag or feed it twice it eats you either way. Tried it like 20 times, nobody plays this game to get molested by plants, why is this so complicated for no reason?

frogger6

Apr 29, 2019
I cannot get past the stupid plant that eats you. Feed it once then go for bag or feed it twice it eats you either way. Tried it like 20 times, nobody plays this game to get molested by plants, why is this so complicated for no reason?
Feed it once and then escape dialogue box and run away.
Repeat until you run out of feeds and the plant will go zzz giving you only the "grab bag" option.

Reactions: Eminba

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
You need to run up, throw a mushroom and run back during the animation of grabbing a hand with tentacles (press only the second option - feed, the first - you don't need to press. The plant falls asleep automatically, after about 8 feeding)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote