josete

May 28, 2017
In the main menu exist a bug.
If you click in options and inside the options click in settings the button of back to menu disappears

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Huh, looks like an actual game, with real gameplay and everything.

Gonna give it a shot.

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
Just for your information balls don't mean that they are shemales, having a pussy or not determines that
Yeah, I am aware, but there used to be a difference between futanari, dickgirls and shemales and it helped to get some ball-less futa content without having to look at too many balls in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up and Lazlos

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Love the concept, and I'm a decent fan of the art. But the animations and gameplay are a bit far off from letting me enjoy it in its current state. DDR for all captures and sex scenes is a bust. And the few sex scenes I've seen have been a tad underwhelming.

If either of those two things are on the chopping block to be handled I'll give it a second shot later.

PS: hitting the settings cog in the bottom right to get to the settings from that area produces an unleavable screen in the startup menu. When you click the cog again to get rid of it, the menu is simply wiped with nothing else to click on.

Reactions: EldritchTentacle

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
It's just been released and I'm already interested... It has a lot of potential. Improve animations (Right now, it reminds me of Fallout Shelter kind of animation. There's only a single animation for an action. Hopefully they'll improve them so they won't look like they're doing a third-rate magic show, fake swallowing a coin.), more world interactions, add some shops/a town, a way to recover health other than looting for Health Potions and a lot more.
I understand it's still in its early stage and I look forward to its updates in the future. No, seriously, I'm excited to death.
Oh yea. It would be awesome if you could add more clothes and armors with each of them has a different appearance. ExcitedMaria.JPG

BloodKitten

Sep 10, 2018
if possible, would love an option to limit encounters, for example, only have male, or only have futa/women.

also the minigame is a bit too hard, i am not really a fast person so i rarely am able to pass it, even on easy.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
You had my attention at trap option in the images but then you had my erection at the futa option in the images. Truly the bone of my sword.

After playing through it for a while i do believe there is room for improvement like a cum shot during the sex scenes besides that its good foundation to start on

Last edited:

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah really wanna see how this develops. The artist clearly is very talented with a fun and sexy cartoony art style. The mechanics of the game seem simple enough to be lightweight and easy to develop and tweak. Animations are currently rudimentary but there seems to be a clear path forward for which ones are needed (if the skill and tease list is any indication.) This one can be a home run for the right crew. Hope they got it.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes