laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I mean I'm interested in the game, but it just breaks all the time and saves get corrupted/broken, resetting the character and removing all tamed creatures. Also breaks encounters at some point too where they won't start correctly.

Reactions: YellowLight8

PlagueStudios

Game Developer
May 21, 2020
I mean I'm interested in the game, but it just breaks all the time and saves get corrupted/broken, resetting the character and removing all tamed creatures. Also breaks encounters at some point too where they won't start correctly.
Submit bug reports and I can get on top of these issues, someone in the discord lead me straight to the issue you are talking about. I have put a patch out which delays that, but it still eventually happens(takes 3x as long), until I can go though all that code and find the exact problem.

Edit: I come here and have a look once every few months (because this site has nothing to do with me), better to use the discord or the google form on the itch.io page to let me know problems.

Regardless, thanks for playing everyone! Swing past the discord and throw ideas around if want.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Edit: I come here and have a look once every few months (because this site has nothing to do with me), better to use the discord or the google form on the itch.io page to let me know problems.
Well...you are losing a lot of help, just take a look at some other devs, even at some that only talk shit at us, they come here, pick all the bugs (and some patreons). But in the end, is your game, you know what to do, good luck with your game.

B2B2

Feb 2, 2018
Here's the changelog from

Build 0.02a is out now, after a long delay (The worlds been crazy)! There are a lot of little changes. The main changes are the new floors to the dungeon and the werewolf species.

Thanks for sticking with it! Artwork for the next 2 species is already complete, so I will be putting them in for you soon!

Catch me anytime on discord or message me here, to give ideas, feedback or just to say hello.

Tamer 0.02a Changelog

- Species; Werewolf added
- Werewolf animated
- Werewolf playable
- Werewolf tameable

- UI changes
- Should fit widescreen now too
- UI should not open before combat
- Rearranged buttons in all menus
- Dialogue should flow properly every time
- Added a debug button to skip turn in combat, in case it freezes
- Added return to game and return to title buttons

- Player healing
- Player and tames should heal upon entering and exiting the players home
- Potions heal the player
- Combat heal not working, (it’s a placeholder button)

- Genders in character creator should reflect the actual gender
- Added 5 floors to the Cave
- Added basic cum (Getting more work soon)
- Added more NPCs
- Changed monster spawn rate
- Added more BGs for the Cave

- The rest is a lot minor bug fixes and optimization

Thanks for playing!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Started a new game. Finished the combat tutorial and the 'tame' tutorial. Now my character is sitting in the doorway and can't move. Rather, every time I DO move I teleport back to the doorway.

Edit: Closing the game completely and reloading fixed it.

Have to ask, though. Are there actual sex scenes in this? Because oral training only seems to be 'pose and make silly noises' with no actual oral.

Last edited:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Started a new game. Finished the combat tutorial and the 'tame' tutorial. Now my character is sitting in the doorway and can't move. Rather, every time I DO move I teleport back to the doorway.

Edit: Closing the game completely and reloading fixed it.

Have to ask, though. Are there actual sex scenes in this? Because oral training only seems to be 'pose and make silly noises' with no actual oral.
Go back upstairs and leave through the door at the bottom of the screen, i had to restart 3 times before i got to that (mostly because of bugs), there are sex scenes but there are too many gamebreaking bugs.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Go back upstairs and leave through the door at the bottom of the screen, i had to restart 3 times before i got to that (mostly because of bugs), there are sex scenes but there are too many gamebreaking bugs.
So far every 'sex scene' is just standing in a pose with no visual sex and making noises. Oral isn't, vaginal just stands behind them... The sex scenes just aren't.
Buggy, sluggish combat, random teleportations through several dungeon screens...
This is pre-alpha, at this point. Not worth the half hour I've already put into it.

Maybe a couple updates from now it will be playable. Preferably with actual sex scenes, instead of the softcore events I saw when taming and training.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes