Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
everytime i get more then 5 girls game deletes them but catch a new one and she still has the same wepons on her.
You got it good. every time i load my save all my tamed characters are gone along with their equipment.

Jhony The Fox

Jun 8, 2020
TOO MANY bugs. Ignoring the ones I had to pass after character creation, there is just too many bugs. I couldn't even pass through the first "camp", cause after 2 battles the game stops recognize battle engages.

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
TOO MANY bugs. Ignoring the ones I had to pass after character creation, there is just too many bugs. I couldn't even pass through the first "camp", cause after 2 battles the game stops recognize battle engages.
I got that error too. If you still care play the game, just save and reload and it will begin working again and or go back to title screen. Though it happens too often so I'm just gonna wait for a new version

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It has a Patreon account so NO.
Magic of step or "choose what she is here" or patch too, is easy to bypass that (also unity is easy to use a code for unlock too), also he have a Itch.io, and have seen a lot of incest there.

clax

May 5, 2020
did you talk to the mom? She and the door are to the bottom of initial screen
Ya I went downstairs and fought the feline, is that all there is too this game? Because I can't seem to leave the house on the first floor

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes