Buttfor

Jul 22, 2017
Had a taming scene apparently break entirely, they're standing apart, only options are softer/harder but no change when you press either or bringing up stats.

It also seems to remove your girls from your party sometimes, and fail to load fights, leaving you just... standing there, facing the camera, pacing.

Last edited:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Didn't have the gay tag when the thread was created. {sigh}
What is it about furry fetish games that requires them to all (or nearly all) have gay content? I'd like to see a few hetero furry games. Is that too much to expect? Or is it like sissification games, where in almost all it's a forced process rather than a voluntary one. Be nice to see some devs do something a bit different than everyone else.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
What is it about furry fetish games that requires them to all (or nearly all) have gay content? I'd like to see a few hetero furry games. Is that too much to expect? Or is it like sissification games, where in almost all it's a forced process rather than a voluntary one. Be nice to see some devs do something a bit different than everyone else.
hmmm i think some my little pony games have hetero only content... i guess? :unsure:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So far every 'sex scene' is just standing in a pose with no visual sex and making noises. Oral isn't, vaginal just stands behind them... The sex scenes just aren't.
Buggy, sluggish combat, random teleportations through several dungeon screens...
This is pre-alpha, at this point. Not worth the half hour I've already put into it.
Hey, you asked if there was a sex scene, not if it was any good :cool:

I agree with everything you said, it's a buggy mess, but it does have potential to be playable in half a year/a year.

Opdigtet

Apr 23, 2019
God, I so want this to be a good game. SO! buggy... Has the feel of Strumpets or Sim Bro but just... Clean is up. It's only 0.2 so lots of potential.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
iam gonna wait further down the line with this one, seems fun, sadly keeps bugging out for me, after the first tame, then i cant interact with any monsters or talk with people.

Aug 22, 2016
Use Cheat Engine to slow down the game to 0.25x speed so it's easier to do the arrow sequence

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Before you go pouring your whine this is a game where you capture randomly generated monsters. If you don't want any male monsters then just don't catch any.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018

The furry community has a significant LGBTQ+ population. Something about being perceived as an outcast and a weirdo makes people want to seek escape in fantasy and an alternative community.

BrutalizedBB

Sep 3, 2017
Character creation, how can I tell what my character looks like by what I'm picking for them if they are not there?

PlagueStudios

Game Developer
May 21, 2020
God, I so want this to be a good game. SO! buggy... Has the feel of Strumpets or Sim Bro but just... Clean is up. It's only 0.2 so lots of potential.
Pulled a lot of inspiration from simple flash like simbro

It seems v0.02b is available now:

Unfortunately can't tell anything about it, running Linux.. :rolleyes:
I will try a linux build out with the next update, but since I do not run it or know anyone that does I can't test it. I will put it up on itch.io as a test build. Give it a try when I do and let me know how it goes.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes