Ultra90

Jul 21, 2018
I just tamed Dusty and now I don't know where to go. Can someone help me? I went through the door to the right but that leads to an empty room.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so two questions. 1. is their any point to training? like does it help level them or me up or does it raise their value?
2. how do i unlock the dominant sex training options?

PlagueStudios

Game Developer
May 21, 2020
so two questions. 1. is their any point to training? like does it help level them or me up or does it raise their value?
2. how do i unlock the dominant sex training options?
1. Training increases/decreases your demeanor based on success or failure.
2. ^^ You need a higher dominance, so training. ;)

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Tamer 0.0.4.1 Changelog

- Male Centaurs are in game

- Female Centaurs are in game

- Centaur animations are complete

- Werewolf male dom animation tweaked

- Changed the sex button interactions. Not that noticable on your end, but if you have issues with the buttons let me know.

- Added more enemies in the top down map

- Added a human boss in the cave, nothing special or story related. Just checking the boss mechanics.

- Added a 'Return to Title' button on fatal error. This was requested for the WebGL version of the game, but it will work all round.

- Made enemies harder. Let me know in the discord if they are too hard/too easy.
Story progression isn't in yet, so it's hard to judge how tough some things should be.

- New oral face is in, but its disabled while I work on it. (Will be in hotfix 0.0.4.2)

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Have they fixed anything? I remembered that the first version had tons of unplayable bugs.

1604939787093.png

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
- Made enemies harder.
Wow.. good job for the retard who asked for this, it's literally impossible to win any fight now

I also got a fatal error about 30 minutes into the game when encountering one of the enemy, pressing the "Return to Title" button only bring me to a blank title page so i still have to use task manager to force-stop it.

Reactions: kamibell

Murakisensate

Feb 18, 2020
The big thing I wish this game had is upgrades you can buy. Like, more tamed monster storage or better gear drops. As is, there's not much purpose to getting gold because there's not really anything to spend it on.

Reactions: Gabaw

DarkXion666

Oct 24, 2019
Tamer 0.0.4.1 Changelog

- Male Centaurs are in game

- Female Centaurs are in game

- Centaur animations are complete

- Werewolf male dom animation tweaked

- Changed the sex button interactions. Not that noticable on your end, but if you have issues with the buttons let me know.

- Added more enemies in the top down map

- Added a human boss in the cave, nothing special or story related. Just checking the boss mechanics.

- Added a 'Return to Title' button on fatal error. This was requested for the WebGL version of the game, but it will work all round.

- Made enemies harder. Let me know in the discord if they are too hard/too easy.
Story progression isn't in yet, so it's hard to judge how tough some things should be.

- New oral face is in, but its disabled while I work on it. (Will be in hotfix 0.0.4.2)

Current Issues/Incoming Changes between now and New Years:

- Clipping issues in animations and weapons

- Interacting with Tame after selling them

- Losing a fight still pulls from the regular animation list (it shouldn't)

- Opening dialogue as the Training scene loads causes error

- Its possible to open the menu with the right timing on combat start

- Enemies walk through objects

- Saves not working on Newgrounds

- Settings not being stored between play sessions

- Surrender being added to Tame's combat buttons

- Stats going negative

- Being able to hard lock demeanor

Reactions: Gabaw

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
How can you open chests or bags that I've found on the map?
Is there any quick way to return home-- besides losing?

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes