Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
A week later, and no mega link for the patreon version? At least there is the public version while we wait:

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

GrayBc

Jan 29, 2021
How does the training work? And what's the difference between the patreon build and the public?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
It's nice, i played it a while ago that honestly i forgot it continued to have updates..

it has potential, i'll check it again later.

Cutie-pie

Jun 20, 2018
I like it for the ability to create femboys and thats about it. I respect the development and hope it gets more fleshed out, interesting game and hope it goes further.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Months later and it's still a barely functional unplayable mess. Imagine actually paying for this.
not a lot of options when it comes to monster breeder h games

its this or scam meadow or slow ass breeding farm which gets updates every 5 months.,..

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1 thing that bothers me there is no information about what traffic jams points.
End neither bause in the game ne info purely when you go over it with the mouse.
Or do it in the game folder ne text file purely with information. That would be very nice. ^^

to the bugs Heal ec. work not XD is not fixed

Last edited:

_ach.raf

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
great character customization, it's also a good base for a future great game for now it bareboned, try to touch a horseboy while taming him and he FOLDS and his hind legs contort and bend above his head you can spam ultimate attacks and ultimate tease, but the multiple races and variety of hair skin colors and clothes are very good.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes