oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
how does the train option work? are you supposed to fill your bar first and continue till the npc's is full too or end it as soon as you fill it?

Xkramz

Mar 14, 2019
I know this sounds stupid but how the hell do I get out of the house? I started a new game and I havent found a door that leads outside the house

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
I know this sounds stupid but how the hell do I get out of the house? I started a new game and I havent found a door that leads outside the house
The starting room, the one with your bed in it? Doors on the bottom of that screen. Your Mom is usually in the way.

Feb 28, 2021
Alright can someone help me here. Is there a way to fix this? I'd like to NOT be training with cosmic horrors. Happens with every species, no matter the gender.

Xkramz

Mar 14, 2019
I go to the room downstairs, talk to the catboy, nothing, go to the room to the right, no doors. I'm stuck, door stuck, door stuck, DOOR STUCK.
Edit: To the one that said i bugged the tutorial, you were spot on.

Last edited:

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
who thought it was a good idea to have enemies full speed run towards the player right after u get out a fight or at all and also the tame thing goes really fast

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
let's not call it crap, people have to start somewhere in order to progress and improve, give your constructive criticism in a polite way it doesn't cost a penny to be nice.
actually being nice can sometimes be an effort, especially when there's no point in it
the devs aren't here to see what people say, no reason to be nice about the game, and this one in particular has things that can frustrate people
thus, they come and vent by expressing their opinion

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes