AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why do people do shit like this and complain about a optional thing in a game as to why they can't play the game is this a normal thing people do?????
There is some people here that act like this, i mean, i completely understand if is something that you cannot avoid (there is some games that don't say "avoidable"), everyone think different, so something that i like, others may or may not like, but if the dev put something optional and don't force you that fetish, i really don't see why the complaint. The main thing is that the devs need to use the proper tag, for example, this one have futa, a lot of people don't like this, and is totally avoidable, but there is no tag for that.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Why do people do shit like this and complain about a optional thing in a game as to why they can't play the game is this a normal thing people do?????
Many people around here react badly to the gay. It's something that comes out often even in topics about gay games. I guess that more than a single dick on screen at the same time could lead to some irreversible consequences.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well the only thing i dont like about it is after you capture a tamed creature you have to do that similar capture sequence i can understand for training but after u make them submit completely that should be removed

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
well the only thing i dont like about it is after you capture a tamed creature you have to do that similar capture sequence i can understand for training but after u make them submit completely that should be removed
1627619714816.png
Funny that you mention that.

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
сегодняшний пост автора
So, Tamer is progressing pretty well right now. Adding the writing into where it all should be is slow going. The next build out will have all the sexy writing in it. That is currently taking all my work time. If you would like to play the current dev build, that was posted in the post before this.

This vote is for the story boss order for the game. The order for these bosses isn't important to the outcome, only the final bosses. The boss with the most votes will be first, the least votes will be last and the final bosses will be demonic and sultry in nature. There will be a water boss in there, but if you voted that first when there aren't any water tames I'd facepalm.

Medusa, Skeleton King, Troll, Dragon, Giantess.

Cabestro

Jan 1, 2018
One question, when i have a human in the group and capture other, the human I have "changes" to the captured... Is that normal? o_O

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
is there a way to modify the gender rate?
в версии 0.7.1 в одном из домов в деревне можно изменить внешность, возможно и гендер можно изменить, не проверял
in version 0.7.1, in one of the houses in the village, you can change the appearance, maybe you can change the gender, I did not check

drilll

Mar 18, 2019
i think its the hairdresser you are talking about? Still, i dont know how to get gold, everytime i try to open the shop nothing happens. Is gold only dropped by monsters?

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
i think its the hairdresser you are talking about? Still, i dont know how to get gold, everytime i try to open the shop nothing happens. Is gold only dropped by monsters?
только с продажи монстров
only with the sale of monsters

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
Hello everyone!
The current build is progressing very smoothly, nothing has stepped in and slowed it down. It's just such a large update that it is taking ages.

Cyndybell finished up the Dragons and I put them in, they look great! She has been hard at work fixing the horrible mess I made of the oral animations. The picture attached is what we have come up with at the moment, a side on view, not the combat sprites, but new ones just for oral. At the same time she is doing up the Giantess boss.
Laura Laplace's writing is going in, it's very slow work putting it in and editing it for each of the 4 available gender choices.

Thanks for being awesome and playing my game!

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Hello everyone!
The current build is progressing very smoothly, nothing has stepped in and slowed it down. It's just such a large update that it is taking ages.

Cyndybell finished up the Dragons and I put them in, they look great! She has been hard at work fixing the horrible mess I made of the oral animations. The picture attached is what we have come up with at the moment, a side on view, not the combat sprites, but new ones just for oral. At the same time she is doing up the Giantess boss.
Laura Laplace's writing is going in, it's very slow work putting it in and editing it for each of the 4 available gender choices.

Thanks for being awesome and playing my game!
and uh who exactly are u? Can't be the game dev... Because the name does not add up as well as a game developer tag which is also missing. I'm just wondering. not trying to be mean ^~^

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
and uh who exactly are u? Can't be the game dev... Because the name does not add up as well as a game developer tag which is also missing. I'm just wondering. not trying to be mean ^~^
Probably he posted news from patreon or discord...anyway any info are welcome.

Reactions: kryanBR

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
Thank you! I already felt that the game was about to be abandoned.
and yes, five experienced games that took more than 1 month, and the next day, that tag called "ABANDONED" appeared
but to be honest, i wanted the game to be updated in a more... progressive way.
Example:

v 1.50

1) new phase: swmp, 1 new race.
2) fixed such bug
3)new customization colors
4) new clothes
5) new 2 races!

v 1.51

1) bug fix
2) other problems
3) new quests in swamp...

in short, something like that.
Because after all, there will be 50 races with only 4 maps???
i feel like the developer is just getting started... but i think working like this gets harder and creates a snowball of mistakes.
dont everyone think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I dont judge, because the way the world goes... everyone owns everything :KEK::KEK:

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes