Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
actually being nice can sometimes be an effort, especially when there's no point in it
the devs aren't here to see what people say, no reason to be nice about the game, and this one in particular has things that can frustrate people
thus, they come and vent by expressing their opinion
To me this so feist rating is this game there a lot of bugs some are game breaking I don't even know if they will be fixed there is no map or mini map to tell me where I am in this game even the most things I do there are cheat that I cant open so it is a bummer I like actually indies because I sometimes I find hidden gems but this game has the potential but the game has a ton of bugs it's not like wild life that decv team don't give a fuck
let's not call it crap, people have to start somewhere in order to progress and improve, give your constructive criticism in a polite way it doesn't cost a penny to be nice.
Thats the truth but also I think there are bugs that he didn't fix I just say I thought of it

Cabestro

Jan 1, 2018
Nice art, game is funny but I miss a stash where store items and the chance to can get 1 of each species

StarVII7

Nov 13, 2018
go to the home basement, interact with captives
That's really hard to do when the way back closes on you when you move to another map... lol

After playing for around 30 minutes or so, I can say there's a lot of thing left to be desired here. At first, the version number got. I thought it was .5.1 and not .0.0.5.1. That always get me think about what version number is actually okay to like have people play. I mean, I have my thoughts on it but that's not what I'm here to talk about.

First, there's a like a lot of bugs. Like a LOT and I mean being so early in development, it's expected to have bugs. But what I encountered in a short span of 30 minutes... Of course there is the menu thing. I'm not entirely sure it's a bug or a feature but I have noticed after a battle, the menu isn't on the screen until I hit inventory, back to menu, or escape. So it be a bug. When I first made my character, my mother wasn't moving, which is fine since I think she may have been blocking there door to outside but even after doing the tutorial, she wasn't moving. The person you first fight, wasn't either. I was using space to advance the talking which after the battle, cut Mother off which my have made me experience another bug after my second fight with a random mob in which she talks to me from far away and locks my movement even after her dialog box goes away. I was like "Oof that's rough but okay. I can make another character really quick and start over." Except when I did, I still couldn't move. And from then on, I couldn't move after making a new character for some reason. I found a workaround by saving, exiting the game, and loading the save.

I mean everyone else is experiencing the same thing really so there's not much need to for me to point it out really. I can see potential in the game but right now, it's ever barebones.

P.S. Would every NPC just comparing me to my supposedly dead sister? Like come on! I get it! She's was great and I'm a loser! Fuck! And why is Heal All an attack that hurts the enemy instead of healing my party? lol

Last edited:

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Aaaand how do we get out of the various dungeon maps? I ran past enemies after a while, got to a final area with seemingly no exit. That area aside, I found many entries to the dungeons after a certain point seemingly had no way to backtrack into the prior area.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Aaaand how do we get out of the various dungeon maps? I ran past enemies after a while, got to a final area with seemingly no exit. That area aside, I found many entries to the dungeons after a certain point seemingly had no way to backtrack into the prior area.
there's no way to backtrack, to get back you have to go through all the areas, then go to the right exit on the unfinished shop area

Apr 8, 2021
Can I ask that something is added so that you can tell which hole is being fucked pussy or ass as it kinda up to the imagination currently

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
являюсь патроном у разработчика и имею доступ к игре. могу сказать что там нет ничего интересного пока что. надо ждать обновы хотя-бы до версии v0.1.0

появились тигры и леопарды у кошек, хотя тигры с фиолетовым пузом выглядят странно. пока нового ничего не заметил. в будущем обещают драконов

I am the developer's patron and have access to the game. I can say that there is nothing interesting there yet. you need to wait for the update at least to version v0.1.0

tigers and leopards have appeared in cats, although tigers with a purple belly look strange. until he noticed anything new. dragons are promised in the future

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbaNoName

Apr 25, 2019
являюсь патроном у разработчика и имею доступ к игре. могу сказать что там нет ничего интересного пока что. надо ждать обновы хотя-бы до версии v0.1.0

появились тигры и леопарды у кошек, хотя тигры с фиолетовым пузом выглядят странно. пока нового ничего не заметил. в будущем обещают драконов

Google Translated:

I am the developer's patron and have access to the game. I can say that there is nothing interesting there yet. you need to wait for the update at least to version v0.1.0 tigers and leopards have appeared in cats, although tigers with a purple belly look strange. until he noticed anything new. dragons are promised in the future

Reactions: jttth

DarkFireTim

Sep 27, 2017

I am the developer's patron and have access to the game. I can say that there is nothing interesting there yet. you need to wait for the update at least to version v0.1.0

tigers and leopards have appeared in cats, although tigers with a purple belly look strange. until he noticed anything new. dragons are promised in the future
Any chance we can get a patreon version from you? The new version has some under the hood stuff that makes it more stable but I miss the ability to have a non-human tamer.

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
Any chance we can get a patreon version from you? The new version has some under the hood stuff that makes it more stable but I miss the ability to have a non-human tamer.
не знаю здесь за русский обменник забанят или нет, держите
I don't know if they will ban you here for the Russian exchanger or not, keep it

DarkFireTim

Sep 27, 2017
не знаю здесь за русский обменник забанят или нет, держите
I don't know if they will ban you here for the Russian exchanger or not, keep it
Thanks!

Jun 17, 2017
I really like this, it has a special charm and a lot of potential. While it can certainly be better, learning is part of life and I am certain this game will become better.

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
мы знакомы?
за сообщения порусски без перевода тут банят

do we know each other?
for messages in Russian without translation, they are banned here

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Too bad you can't turn off the gay, would've liked to play this game
You can play normally without the "gay", just don't capture male monsters, so far the only thing that happen is the tutorial where you fuck your sister monster, but you have two options, one is to skip the tutorial, and the other is don't fuck him, so you can avoid completely.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes