NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
The tag is missing.

The easy setting isn't easy at all. This game needs a unity options menu so i can change arrow keys to wasd to stand a chance in the Dance Dance Revolution minigame.
Yeah the Taming part got me too and I keep failing even on easy mode. It gives you five rounds to fill up the bar, but doesn't fill up by much. If you fail to many times which was my problem because the key strokes didn't respond fast enough or the timer for each round is to fast to input all the directions before moving to the next round. These things still need to be worked on. I don't even know if adding wasd will even help but it couldn't hurt either.

Reactions: Gabaw and AlexTorch

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
Yeah the Taming part got me too and I keep failing even on easy mode. It gives you five rounds to fill up the bar, but doesn't fill up by much. If you fail to many times which was my problem because the key strokes didn't respond fast enough or the timer for each round is to fast to input all the directions before moving to the next round. These things still need to be worked on. I don't even know if adding wasd will even help but it couldn't hurt either.
Taming is poorly balanced, at least in the last version (0.4.0).
Easy is actually the hardest mode to tame in, as each arrow gives less progress.
The hardest difficulty has only a few arrows - but with the same progress per stage.

Last edited:

cattalina

May 16, 2018
so like i played a few minutes, of what i think is a far earlyer version, im hoping so because i cant figure out how to open chests, or loot bags i saw on the ground, i also cant figure out how to return home after i went past a cetain door but then ive played all of 5 minutes, still its a good game, thanks for making it :3

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
How am i supposed to win a battle against 3 enemies with 300 hp every single one of them?, i just started and win a battle is impossible. i'm playing in easy mode.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
How am i supposed to win a battle against 3 enemies with 300 hp every single one of them?, i just started and win a battle is impossible. i'm playing in easy mode.
Some dumbasses suggested to the dev that the battle was "too easy" and here's what we got now

Reactions: Motor3Fase

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Is this 0.0.4.1 the patreon or free version cause I wanna be a werewolf while playing this. It gets me through the pain that is the easy mode not being actually easy.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes