Ren'Py Abandoned Taming The Teacher [v0.4] [Falcon]

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] that's something lawyers and men of law still debate over.
Absolutely not. They, sometime, debate over the definition of "country of origin" as stated by the Bern Convention, because the said definition is outdated. It wasn't updated with the rise of internet, and now there's ambiguity because a site can be physically located in more than one country, while the owner be in yet another one. But that's all lawyers debate about.
Everything is clear since the 70's (if my memory don't betray me) and both the establishment of the Bern Convention and adjustment of countries laws to take count of it. Even the definition of fair use isn't subject to debate. It can't goes over the main rights of the owner, and making money with the creation of someone else goes over them.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Copyright is a federal law of the United States stops reading. USA isn't the whole world but a tiny part of the world and internet.

A nothing website cool. I think we are done here. One $1 sub lmao. Ignoring topic.
you mean we do not own the world
^_-
dam here i thought us Americans were rulers
well back to the drawing bored with world domination in mind

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
for this kind of game very little content...doesnt really worth trying for now maybe after few updates

STRIKO

Jan 24, 2018
LOL Your father is actor Jason Statham. And he kicks some serious ass out of you, if you don't obey him! On the other hand, if you're kind to him he gives you a shit of money! :):):D:D:cool::cool:

Reactions: HunterSeeker

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
Although the play in the two games is not really very similar, this game does remind me of Unknown Error's "Bitch Breaker" game. It shares quite a bit of the "Bitch Breaker" soundtrack as well as having some story-line congruities.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Using real people is very limiting unless they're actually modeling for you, and considering one of the characters is Alexa Bliss, that's clearly not the case. You're limited to whatever photos you can find of them, and you can get your project shut down pretty easily since you're making unauthorized use of people's photos. WWE is particularly litigious. I don't predict a big future for this one.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Latest Update was 26.04.2017:

Fixed Op and set to abandoned.​